Nivea backs England football sponsorship with ad campaign
By Alex Brownsell, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 04 May 2010 10:25AM
LONDON - Nivea For Men is launching a new campaign to promote its sponsorship of the England football team, ahead of the start of the World Cup next month.
The Beiersdorf-owned brand's print and outdoor ads, by Draftfcb London, are based around the strapline ‘Preparation is everything'. They show the Nivea For Men product range in the foreground, with a group of England players getting changed in the background.
Andrew Rawle, Beiersdorf marketing manager, said: "This association with the team aims to make male grooming more accessible."
He added: "‘Preparation is everything' reinforces the relevance of the Nivea For Men brand with the audience."
Nivea for Men signed a four-year deal to become the first official grooming supplier to the England football team in March. The deal was negotiated by Octagon.
Nivea products, such as the high-performance Q10 range, will be used by the players. England fans will be able to buy Three Lions Crest Nivea for Men grooming gift packs.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Traffic Manager Story Recruitment up to £45K + good benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Shopper Strategy Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 p.a. + Car or C/A, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Graduate Recruitment Consultant Daniel Marks London Basic + Uncapped Bonus (1st year £30k OTE), Central London, Oxford Circus
- PR - Account Manager Major Players £130 - £180 per day, London
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Fold7 splits with Gocompare.com amid talk of Gio Compario's return
- Pizza Hut launches Classic Crust with TV campaign
- Ronseal claims to ditch 'does exactly what it says on the tin' strapline
- Ewan McGregor parodies ad industry in BT campaign
- Jeremy Tester to leave Sky Media