Nivea backs England football sponsorship with ad campaign
By Alex Brownsell, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 04 May 2010 10:25AM
LONDON - Nivea For Men is launching a new campaign to promote its sponsorship of the England football team, ahead of the start of the World Cup next month.
The Beiersdorf-owned brand's print and outdoor ads, by Draftfcb London, are based around the strapline ‘Preparation is everything'. They show the Nivea For Men product range in the foreground, with a group of England players getting changed in the background.
Andrew Rawle, Beiersdorf marketing manager, said: "This association with the team aims to make male grooming more accessible."
He added: "‘Preparation is everything' reinforces the relevance of the Nivea For Men brand with the audience."
Nivea for Men signed a four-year deal to become the first official grooming supplier to the England football team in March. The deal was negotiated by Octagon.
Nivea products, such as the high-performance Q10 range, will be used by the players. England fans will be able to buy Three Lions Crest Nivea for Men grooming gift packs.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Executive, London, up to £40k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Stopgap £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Marketing Executive Ninesharp £110 - £125 per day, Wallingford
- Marketing Manager Better Placed Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Cheshire
- URGENT - Media Planner/Buyer - Immediate Start Ultimate Asset £120 - £170 per day, City of London
- Virgin Media 'night owl' ad to break in Gogglebox
- Johnnie Walker calls global ad review
- Kevin Dundas leaves Droga5 Europe
- Testicular cancer awareness campaign launches comedy show
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity