Nivea backs England football sponsorship with ad campaign
LONDON - Nivea For Men is launching a new campaign to promote its sponsorship of the England football team, ahead of the start of the World Cup next month.
The Beiersdorf-owned brand's print and outdoor ads, by Draftfcb London, are based around the strapline ‘Preparation is everything'. They show the Nivea For Men product range in the foreground, with a group of England players getting changed in the background.
Andrew Rawle, Beiersdorf marketing manager, said: "This association with the team aims to make male grooming more accessible."
He added: "‘Preparation is everything' reinforces the relevance of the Nivea For Men brand with the audience."
Nivea for Men signed a four-year deal to become the first official grooming supplier to the England football team in March. The deal was negotiated by Octagon.
Nivea products, such as the high-performance Q10 range, will be used by the players. England fans will be able to buy Three Lions Crest Nivea for Men grooming gift packs.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Brand Consultant - Innovation and Marketing Capability Rare Selection Up to £55K + 20% bonus, Bucks
- Account Manager - TTL Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £26000 - £30000 per annum, East London
- UK Sales Director - digital ad tech platform Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + +100%, London
- Account Manager - B2B - digital - Guildford Stopgap £24000 - £30000 per annum, Guildford
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni