Nivea backs England football sponsorship with ad campaign
LONDON - Nivea For Men is launching a new campaign to promote its sponsorship of the England football team, ahead of the start of the World Cup next month.
The Beiersdorf-owned brand's print and outdoor ads, by Draftfcb London, are based around the strapline ‘Preparation is everything'. They show the Nivea For Men product range in the foreground, with a group of England players getting changed in the background.
Andrew Rawle, Beiersdorf marketing manager, said: "This association with the team aims to make male grooming more accessible."
He added: "‘Preparation is everything' reinforces the relevance of the Nivea For Men brand with the audience."
Nivea for Men signed a four-year deal to become the first official grooming supplier to the England football team in March. The deal was negotiated by Octagon.
Nivea products, such as the high-performance Q10 range, will be used by the players. England fans will be able to buy Three Lions Crest Nivea for Men grooming gift packs.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Consumer & Shopper Insight Controller FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £60K-£65K + Car Allowance + Bonus, North of London/Herts
- Digital Designer/Developer Major Players £200 - £400 per annum, City of London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief