New business leagues (6 May 2010)
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 06 May 2010 03:00PM
Love Film awards its creative account to 18 Feet and Rising, pushing the agency up from 6th place to 4th.
Each week Campaign publishes the agency new business rankings across the creative, media, digital and direct marketing sectors.
The attached table ranks agencies according to how much business they bring in as well as any accounts they loose. It shows the cumulative totals for new business wins during the year, but a look back at previous weeks will give a snap shot of how agencies were doing up to that point in the year.
For a more detailed look at individual account wins check out the account activity news feeds on Campaign and Brand Republic or view the 'New Business League' page at campaign.co.uk/newbiz.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Trade Marketing Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50,000 - £55,000 plus benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £30,000- £35,000 + Benefits , Hampshire
- Artworker - Branding & Communications Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £21000 - £28000 per annum, South Yorkshire