Johnson & Johnson calls global ad pitch for baby products range
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 07 May 2010 12:05PM
LONDON - Johnson & Johnson is kicking off a review of the global advertising arrangements for its range of baby products.
The company has approached a number of its global roster shops, with a view to holding pitches for the work over the next six months.
The review will incorporate above-the-line advertising, which is currently handled by Lowe, and digital, which is handled by Profero.
Both incumbents have been invited to re-pitch for the business, which is estimated to be worth around £12m.
Last year, Lowe launched a TV campaign in the UK that focused on the brand's 'Touch of magic' position.
Johnson & Johnson works with a variety of global agencies on its advertising roster, including DDB, JWT, Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, and McCann Erickson.
The company is currently holding a series of pitches to help build a new digital roster across its pharmaceutical, healthcare and consumer brands in Europe and Asia.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Global Account Manager Dot-Gap €50k , Amsterdam
- Social Media Manager Dot-Gap £40k, London Central
- Display Account Manager Dot-Gap £35k , London Central
- Programmatic Display Manager Dot-Gap £35k , London Central