Johnson & Johnson calls global ad pitch for baby products range
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 07 May 2010 12:05PM
LONDON - Johnson & Johnson is kicking off a review of the global advertising arrangements for its range of baby products.
The company has approached a number of its global roster shops, with a view to holding pitches for the work over the next six months.
The review will incorporate above-the-line advertising, which is currently handled by Lowe, and digital, which is handled by Profero.
Both incumbents have been invited to re-pitch for the business, which is estimated to be worth around £12m.
Last year, Lowe launched a TV campaign in the UK that focused on the brand's 'Touch of magic' position.
Johnson & Johnson works with a variety of global agencies on its advertising roster, including DDB, JWT, Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, and McCann Erickson.
The company is currently holding a series of pitches to help build a new digital roster across its pharmaceutical, healthcare and consumer brands in Europe and Asia.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits, East Midlands Region / Leicestershire
- Account Manager - Shopper / Promotional Marketing Agency Stonor £30K + as a benchmark but depends on level of experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Account Director - Digital Agency - Oxfordshire - £45k - NP084 Stonor £45k, Berkshire / Buckinghamshire / Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Account Manager - Partnership Marketing Stonor £24k - £32k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)