Johnson & Johnson calls global ad pitch for baby products range
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 07 May 2010 12:05PM
LONDON - Johnson & Johnson is kicking off a review of the global advertising arrangements for its range of baby products.
The company has approached a number of its global roster shops, with a view to holding pitches for the work over the next six months.
The review will incorporate above-the-line advertising, which is currently handled by Lowe, and digital, which is handled by Profero.
Both incumbents have been invited to re-pitch for the business, which is estimated to be worth around £12m.
Last year, Lowe launched a TV campaign in the UK that focused on the brand's 'Touch of magic' position.
Johnson & Johnson works with a variety of global agencies on its advertising roster, including DDB, JWT, Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, and McCann Erickson.
The company is currently holding a series of pitches to help build a new digital roster across its pharmaceutical, healthcare and consumer brands in Europe and Asia.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Account Executive Purple Consultancy £18000 - £22000 per annum, Birmingham
- Marketing Executive, London, £25k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £23,000 - £25,000, London
- Senior Account Manager AF Selection £28,000 - £35,000, Derbyshire
- Coco de Mer launches X-rated ad with Rankin and TBWA
- Campaign Viral Chart: Huggies 3D-printed ultrascan makes top spot
- Fallon introduces stuffed duck to launch Cadbury Puddles
- Betfair to call £15m European media review
- Dave Bedwood to leave M&C Saatchi
- Wonga rebrands as 'transparent and responsible' lender after hiring Fold7