Johnson & Johnson calls global ad pitch for baby products range
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 07 May 2010 12:05PM
LONDON - Johnson & Johnson is kicking off a review of the global advertising arrangements for its range of baby products.
The company has approached a number of its global roster shops, with a view to holding pitches for the work over the next six months.
The review will incorporate above-the-line advertising, which is currently handled by Lowe, and digital, which is handled by Profero.
Both incumbents have been invited to re-pitch for the business, which is estimated to be worth around £12m.
Last year, Lowe launched a TV campaign in the UK that focused on the brand's 'Touch of magic' position.
Johnson & Johnson works with a variety of global agencies on its advertising roster, including DDB, JWT, Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, and McCann Erickson.
The company is currently holding a series of pitches to help build a new digital roster across its pharmaceutical, healthcare and consumer brands in Europe and Asia.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London
- Head of Ecommerce (8 month maternity contract) Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £50000 - £60000 per annum + bonus and benefits, London
- Events Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham