Johnson & Johnson calls global ad pitch for baby products range
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 07 May 2010 12:05PM
LONDON - Johnson & Johnson is kicking off a review of the global advertising arrangements for its range of baby products.
The company has approached a number of its global roster shops, with a view to holding pitches for the work over the next six months.
The review will incorporate above-the-line advertising, which is currently handled by Lowe, and digital, which is handled by Profero.
Both incumbents have been invited to re-pitch for the business, which is estimated to be worth around £12m.
Last year, Lowe launched a TV campaign in the UK that focused on the brand's 'Touch of magic' position.
Johnson & Johnson works with a variety of global agencies on its advertising roster, including DDB, JWT, Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, and McCann Erickson.
The company is currently holding a series of pitches to help build a new digital roster across its pharmaceutical, healthcare and consumer brands in Europe and Asia.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Press Officer VMA Group £34-38k plus benefits, North West England
- Junior Social Strategist | Digital Agency | Central London Red Sofa London £125 - £175 per day, City of London
- Head of Brand/Channel Marketing Brand Recruitment £90000 - £110000 per annum + excellent benefits, Peterborough
- Digital Ad Operations Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Copywriter AF Selection £25,000 , West Midlands
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool
- OMD lands Liberty Global pan-Euro media
- Haig Club launches David Beckham ad
- Blinkbox readies campaign to promote its cinema links