BT's former head of media Huddleston joins Astus
By Anne Cassidy, mediaweek.co.uk, Friday, 07 May 2010 03:55PM
LONDON - Steve Huddleston, BT's former head of media, has joined Astus, the media barter company, as a client director.
Huddleston, who led media operations at BT for eight years with responsibility for all of its brands including BT Vision, BT Broadband and BT Business, left the business last month.
Astus is setting up a client services team and has appointed two other client directors to join Huddleston, namely Lisa Cowan, who was promoted internally, and Mathew Herbert, the sales and marketing director for Powerplate.
The new directors will focus on building and maintaining direct client relationships.
Huddleston's future at BT first became unclear in February after BT moved its £75 million media planning and buying account out of Publicis’ VivaKi and into Maxus.
It is believed relations between BT and the Publicis Groupe agency had reached an impasse over margins and promised returns before the split.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Strategic Search Manager - PPC - LUXURY BRAND Ultimate Asset £25000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Senior Internal Comms Business Partner - Technology Badenoch & Clark £60000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Senior Digital Executive Zebra People £32000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- COPYWRITER - GLOBAL COMPANY - NORTHAMPTON, UK - £25-26K Salt £25000 - £26000 per annum, Northamptonshire