Lastminute.com launches online TV channel
LONDON - Lastminute.com is launching a new online TV channel, as it looks to transform itself into a hub for destination information.
The new channel, to be found at Lastminute.com/tv, will feature a mixture of ad campaign material and dedicated content. The site is being developed by digital content specialists Adjust Your Set, which has created similar websites for M&S and Thomas Pink.
The move is part of a wider strategy by lastminute.com UK and Ireland marketing director Mark Fells to develop the brand into a one-stop shop for consumers planning their free time.
As well as streaming lastminute.com's current TV ad campaign, by incumbent ad agency Karmarama, the site is showing a viral video featuring Louis Spence, the star of Sky One documentary series ‘Pineapple Dance Studios'.
The humorous viral, which promoted lastminute.com's theatre ticket offering, shows Louis traversing London in search of 'the perfect lift'.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Advertising Director - programmatic & data solutions Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + commission and benefits , London
- Head of Marketing VMA Group £55,000 +benefits , Oxfordshire
- Data Senior Account Manager (12 Month FTC) Direct Recruitment £34K- £39K, London (Greater)
- E-Commerce Executive Pitch Consultants £23000 - £25000 per annum, Wiltshire
- Consumer Market Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £45000.00 - £46000 per annum + Benefits, London