Hotels.com targets 'obsessives' in latest campaign
By Alex Brownsell, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 17 May 2010 09:30AM
LONDON - Online travel brand Hotels.com is today (17 May) rolling out a TV advertising campaign to target hotel '"obsessives".
The animated ad, created by brand consultancy Lambie Nairn, retains the ‘Wake Up Happy' endline, and introduces a new brand character to demonstrate the website's ‘obsession' with hotels.
A voiceover by comic actor Martin Clunes highlights that the site offers rooms at over 120,000 hotels.
An initial three-week burst launches this week, focusing on customer reviews, with a follow-up campaign establishing the brand's ‘Price Match Guarantee' promise.
Media planning and buying has been handled by MPG.
"The Hotels.com brand is now well-established amongst our core consumer base, so this campaign is about reinforcing the reasons to book with us over our competitors," said Matthew Walls, marketing director EMEA at Hotels.com.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Community Manager The Great & The Good £25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits , London
- Head of Marketing - Industry Leading Company - Kent Ninesharp £75000 - £85000 per annum + Fantastic Benefits, Folkestone
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Head of Marketing - Industry Leading Company - Kent Ninesharp £75000 - £85000 per annum + Car Allowance, Bonus + Benefits TBC, Folkestone
- Account Director - Events The Great & The Good Negotiable, London
- Virgin Media 'night owl' ad to break in Gogglebox
- Johnnie Walker calls global ad review
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Testicular cancer awareness campaign launches comedy show
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media