Hotels.com targets 'obsessives' in latest campaign
By Alex Brownsell, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 17 May 2010 09:30AM
LONDON - Online travel brand Hotels.com is today (17 May) rolling out a TV advertising campaign to target hotel '"obsessives".
The animated ad, created by brand consultancy Lambie Nairn, retains the ‘Wake Up Happy' endline, and introduces a new brand character to demonstrate the website's ‘obsession' with hotels.
A voiceover by comic actor Martin Clunes highlights that the site offers rooms at over 120,000 hotels.
An initial three-week burst launches this week, focusing on customer reviews, with a follow-up campaign establishing the brand's ‘Price Match Guarantee' promise.
Media planning and buying has been handled by MPG.
"The Hotels.com brand is now well-established amongst our core consumer base, so this campaign is about reinforcing the reasons to book with us over our competitors," said Matthew Walls, marketing director EMEA at Hotels.com.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid-weight Designer with super cool boutique agency Dahling Ltd £28-35k, London (East), London (Greater)
- Mid-weight or Senior Conceptual Creative Team Dahling Ltd £30-45k or £60-90k, London (East), London (Greater)
- Junior Conceptual Creative or a Junior Creative team- TOP BOUTIQUE CREATIVE AGENCY!!!! Dahling Ltd £20-25k, London (East), London (Greater)
- Project Manager - Client Side - Blue Chip - CRM, Data, Backend Salt £35000 - £45000 per annum + + Benefits +75% off travel , London
- CREATIVE SERVICES MANAGER (Brand Guardian, Marketing, Strategy) Creative Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Surrey