Hotels.com targets 'obsessives' in latest campaign
LONDON - Online travel brand Hotels.com is today (17 May) rolling out a TV advertising campaign to target hotel '"obsessives".
The animated ad, created by brand consultancy Lambie Nairn, retains the ‘Wake Up Happy' endline, and introduces a new brand character to demonstrate the website's ‘obsession' with hotels.
A voiceover by comic actor Martin Clunes highlights that the site offers rooms at over 120,000 hotels.
An initial three-week burst launches this week, focusing on customer reviews, with a follow-up campaign establishing the brand's ‘Price Match Guarantee' promise.
Media planning and buying has been handled by MPG.
"The Hotels.com brand is now well-established amongst our core consumer base, so this campaign is about reinforcing the reasons to book with us over our competitors," said Matthew Walls, marketing director EMEA at Hotels.com.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Officer x 2 Comic Relief 35,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Project Manager - Marketing National Trust circa £30,000 per annum, Heelis, Swindon
- Associate Director of Corporate Marketing University of Salford £55,375 - £57,031, Salford, Greater Manchester