Hotels.com targets 'obsessives' in latest campaign
LONDON - Online travel brand Hotels.com is today (17 May) rolling out a TV advertising campaign to target hotel '"obsessives".
The animated ad, created by brand consultancy Lambie Nairn, retains the ‘Wake Up Happy' endline, and introduces a new brand character to demonstrate the website's ‘obsession' with hotels.
A voiceover by comic actor Martin Clunes highlights that the site offers rooms at over 120,000 hotels.
An initial three-week burst launches this week, focusing on customer reviews, with a follow-up campaign establishing the brand's ‘Price Match Guarantee' promise.
Media planning and buying has been handled by MPG.
"The Hotels.com brand is now well-established amongst our core consumer base, so this campaign is about reinforcing the reasons to book with us over our competitors," said Matthew Walls, marketing director EMEA at Hotels.com.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Business Development Manager Major Players £40000 - £42000 per annum + Bonus , City of London
- Digital Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Ninesharp £20000 - £25000 per annum, Newmarket
- Account Executive - boutique design agency Gabriele Skelton £20000 - £25000 per annum, London