Hotels.com targets 'obsessives' in latest campaign
By Alex Brownsell, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 17 May 2010 09:30AM
LONDON - Online travel brand Hotels.com is today (17 May) rolling out a TV advertising campaign to target hotel '"obsessives".
The animated ad, created by brand consultancy Lambie Nairn, retains the ‘Wake Up Happy' endline, and introduces a new brand character to demonstrate the website's ‘obsession' with hotels.
A voiceover by comic actor Martin Clunes highlights that the site offers rooms at over 120,000 hotels.
An initial three-week burst launches this week, focusing on customer reviews, with a follow-up campaign establishing the brand's ‘Price Match Guarantee' promise.
Media planning and buying has been handled by MPG.
"The Hotels.com brand is now well-established amongst our core consumer base, so this campaign is about reinforcing the reasons to book with us over our competitors," said Matthew Walls, marketing director EMEA at Hotels.com.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Nielsen Data & Sales Analyst Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£28K + Bonus + Excellent Benefits, Berkshire
- Senior Designer- super cool agency Dahling Ltd £45-55k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Senior Brand Managers - OTC Healthcare Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £48K-£55K + Car Allowance + Bonus, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£65K-£70K + Generous Car Allowance + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Packaging Designer Premier Media £120 - £200 per day, City of London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues