Isobar to roll out network rebrand
By Maisie McCabe, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 20 May 2010 11:00AM
LONDON - The Aegis Media-owned Isobar is to rebrand its network of more than 60 agencies under the Isobar moniker and has appointed a new management team to lead the combined business.
As part of the move, the network's five key markets will rebrand as Glue Isobar (UK), Isobar North America (US and Canada), AgenciaClick Isobar (Brazil), Wwwins Isobar (Greater China) and Isobar France (France).
Divisions in the smaller markets will also take on the Isobar identity.
Mark Cranmer will continue as the global chief executive of Isobar, while the glue London chief executive, Mark Cridge, takes the additional role of global managing director. AgenciaClick's head, Pedro Cabral, becomes Isobar's chairman; Jean Lin will be the global chief strategy officer, with Niku Banaie as the chief innovation officer.
The new team will work on building a cohesive culture across the agency portfolio and focus on growing global new business.
The network, which covers digital creative, media planning and buying, search and website development, already has a presence in 30 markets, but plans to increase its geographical coverage either through acquisition or organic growth.
Cridge commented: "Isobar now has a global management team made up of leaders of our regional businesses. We hope that it will make Isobar more attractive to global clients and easier for them to understand."
In the UK, the move is the culmination of a merger process that began at the start of the year when the Anorak Digital and De-construct agency brands were merged with glue London.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Biddable Account Manager - Award Winning Agency Ultimate Asset Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£40000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Media Account Executive - Ã‚£25K Ultimate Asset Ã‚£3000 - Ã‚£25000 per annum, City of London
- UX Sitecore Specialist Required | 1 Month Contract | Urgent Sta Salt Ã‚£300 - Ã‚£400 per day, Telford
- Senior Brand Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c£competitive package, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Stopgap Ã‚£40000 - Ã‚£48000 per annum, London