Isobar to roll out network rebrand
By Maisie McCabe, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 20 May 2010 11:00AM
LONDON - The Aegis Media-owned Isobar is to rebrand its network of more than 60 agencies under the Isobar moniker and has appointed a new management team to lead the combined business.
As part of the move, the network's five key markets will rebrand as Glue Isobar (UK), Isobar North America (US and Canada), AgenciaClick Isobar (Brazil), Wwwins Isobar (Greater China) and Isobar France (France).
Divisions in the smaller markets will also take on the Isobar identity.
Mark Cranmer will continue as the global chief executive of Isobar, while the glue London chief executive, Mark Cridge, takes the additional role of global managing director. AgenciaClick's head, Pedro Cabral, becomes Isobar's chairman; Jean Lin will be the global chief strategy officer, with Niku Banaie as the chief innovation officer.
The new team will work on building a cohesive culture across the agency portfolio and focus on growing global new business.
The network, which covers digital creative, media planning and buying, search and website development, already has a presence in 30 markets, but plans to increase its geographical coverage either through acquisition or organic growth.
Cridge commented: "Isobar now has a global management team made up of leaders of our regional businesses. We hope that it will make Isobar more attractive to global clients and easier for them to understand."
In the UK, the move is the culmination of a merger process that began at the start of the year when the Anorak Digital and De-construct agency brands were merged with glue London.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Marketing Coordinator /Communication Production Assistant - Mar Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- Marketing Executive - Marketing Communications Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Digital Account Executive Twist Recruitment £19000 - £22000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%