Harris named UM's EMEA digital head
By Mark Banham, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 20 May 2010 11:05AM
LONDON - Universal McCann has appointed James Harris, the Diffiniti deputy managing director, to the role of head of digital for the EMEA region.
Harris co-founded the Aegis-owned digital agency Diffiniti with the current Carat managing director, Rob Horler, in 1996. The agency evolved from Carat Interactive. In his new role, Harris will work across the UM clients Microsoft, Xbox, MasterCard and Coca-Cola.
He replaces Rick Corteville, who has returned to his native US to take the role of global client director at the fellow Interpublic agency Reprise. Corteville joined UM from the Omnicom Group digital agency Organic in February 2008.
Jim Hytner, the president of UM EMEA, said: "We are really seeing some momentum with UM in the EMEA region and James will add to that momentum. We see the near future as ramping up the seniority of our staff and this is an opportunity to infuse digital even more into the agency."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Marketing Director Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/CA,
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?
- Beiersdorf postpones review after MAA criticisms of procedure