Harris named UM's EMEA digital head
By Mark Banham, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 20 May 2010 11:05AM
LONDON - Universal McCann has appointed James Harris, the Diffiniti deputy managing director, to the role of head of digital for the EMEA region.
Harris co-founded the Aegis-owned digital agency Diffiniti with the current Carat managing director, Rob Horler, in 1996. The agency evolved from Carat Interactive. In his new role, Harris will work across the UM clients Microsoft, Xbox, MasterCard and Coca-Cola.
He replaces Rick Corteville, who has returned to his native US to take the role of global client director at the fellow Interpublic agency Reprise. Corteville joined UM from the Omnicom Group digital agency Organic in February 2008.
Jim Hytner, the president of UM EMEA, said: "We are really seeing some momentum with UM in the EMEA region and James will add to that momentum. We see the near future as ramping up the seniority of our staff and this is an opportunity to infuse digital even more into the agency."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Studio / Traffic Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £32000 per annum, Macclesfield
- Senior Data Planner DBG One Limited £Competitive + Benefits, Blackfriars, The City of London
- Marketing Executive Transaction Network Services (UK) Ltd Up to £30,000,
- Group Marketing Manager - Travel/Media - London - £45k Profiles Creative £30000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show