Harris named UM's EMEA digital head
By Mark Banham, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 20 May 2010 11:05AM
LONDON - Universal McCann has appointed James Harris, the Diffiniti deputy managing director, to the role of head of digital for the EMEA region.
Harris co-founded the Aegis-owned digital agency Diffiniti with the current Carat managing director, Rob Horler, in 1996. The agency evolved from Carat Interactive. In his new role, Harris will work across the UM clients Microsoft, Xbox, MasterCard and Coca-Cola.
He replaces Rick Corteville, who has returned to his native US to take the role of global client director at the fellow Interpublic agency Reprise. Corteville joined UM from the Omnicom Group digital agency Organic in February 2008.
Jim Hytner, the president of UM EMEA, said: "We are really seeing some momentum with UM in the EMEA region and James will add to that momentum. We see the near future as ramping up the seniority of our staff and this is an opportunity to infuse digital even more into the agency."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Manager - B2B and B2C integrated and digital comms JEFFERSON £30,000 - 40,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- CREATIVE MANAGER 35-45k London Creative Recruitment Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£45000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Account Manager - Mobile Loyalty Digital Gurus £25000 - £37000 Per Annum, London
- UI Designer - Unrestricted Creative, Prototyping and Innovation ADLIB Upto £25k DOE, Bristol
- Senior Account Manager / Account Director - Luxury Property Gemini Search Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£45000 per annum, City of London
- 7Up kicks off global campaign with urban knitting ad
- Sainsbury's calls £60 million media review
- Brands use social media to congratulate F1 champion Lewis Hamilton
- VisitBritain crowdsources digital marketing campaign
- Zurich launches snowmen cinema campaign across Europe
- Cheil Worldwide buys Iris stake