Harris named UM's EMEA digital head
By Mark Banham, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 20 May 2010 11:05AM
LONDON - Universal McCann has appointed James Harris, the Diffiniti deputy managing director, to the role of head of digital for the EMEA region.
Harris co-founded the Aegis-owned digital agency Diffiniti with the current Carat managing director, Rob Horler, in 1996. The agency evolved from Carat Interactive. In his new role, Harris will work across the UM clients Microsoft, Xbox, MasterCard and Coca-Cola.
He replaces Rick Corteville, who has returned to his native US to take the role of global client director at the fellow Interpublic agency Reprise. Corteville joined UM from the Omnicom Group digital agency Organic in February 2008.
Jim Hytner, the president of UM EMEA, said: "We are really seeing some momentum with UM in the EMEA region and James will add to that momentum. We see the near future as ramping up the seniority of our staff and this is an opportunity to infuse digital even more into the agency."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Project Manager / Account Manager - Shoreditch, London JEFFERSON £30-35k plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Project Manager Purple Consultancy £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Senior Creative become £40k-£55k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Project Manager Purple Consultancy £30000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Coco de Mer launches X-rated ad with Rankin and TBWA
- Campaign Viral Chart: Huggies 3D-printed ultrascan makes top spot
- Fallon introduces stuffed duck to launch Cadbury Puddles
- Betfair to call £15m European media review
- Dave Bedwood to leave M&C Saatchi
- Wonga rebrands as 'transparent and responsible' lender after hiring Fold7