Guinness launches urban regeneration CSR programme
LONDON - Guinness is to launch the Bring It To Life Awards, a social entrepreneurship programme encouraging people to make a positive contribution to their local community.
Consumers are being asked to enter urban regeneration ideas, with six ‘development awards' worth £15,000, and 13 ‘catalyst awards' worth £2,200 each, up for grabs.
Applications can be made at Unltd.org.uk/guinness-bring-it-to-life-awards from 27 May until 23 July.
The Diageo-owned brand is rolling out the scheme in partnership with UnLtd, a global organisation supporting social entrepreneurs, and UK-based voluntary body, Rathbone.
Paul Cornell, Guinness marketing manager, said: "The awards bring to life the philanthropic legacy of Arthur Guinness and aim to have a long- term positive impact on thousands of people in local communities across Britain."
The Bring It Life Awards form a wider part of The Arthur Guinness Fund, a global charitable fund launched last year to mark Guinness' 250th anniversary. The fund gives €6m per year to support programmes and projects around the world.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Search / Biddable Exec - Full-Service Agency Silverdrum up to £30,000 + benefits, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £35,000 per annum , South East England
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad