Guinness launches urban regeneration CSR programme
LONDON - Guinness is to launch the Bring It To Life Awards, a social entrepreneurship programme encouraging people to make a positive contribution to their local community.
Consumers are being asked to enter urban regeneration ideas, with six ‘development awards' worth £15,000, and 13 ‘catalyst awards' worth £2,200 each, up for grabs.
Applications can be made at Unltd.org.uk/guinness-bring-it-to-life-awards from 27 May until 23 July.
The Diageo-owned brand is rolling out the scheme in partnership with UnLtd, a global organisation supporting social entrepreneurs, and UK-based voluntary body, Rathbone.
Paul Cornell, Guinness marketing manager, said: "The awards bring to life the philanthropic legacy of Arthur Guinness and aim to have a long- term positive impact on thousands of people in local communities across Britain."
The Bring It Life Awards form a wider part of The Arthur Guinness Fund, a global charitable fund launched last year to mark Guinness' 250th anniversary. The fund gives €6m per year to support programmes and projects around the world.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films