Guinness launches urban regeneration CSR programme
LONDON - Guinness is to launch the Bring It To Life Awards, a social entrepreneurship programme encouraging people to make a positive contribution to their local community.
Consumers are being asked to enter urban regeneration ideas, with six ‘development awards' worth £15,000, and 13 ‘catalyst awards' worth £2,200 each, up for grabs.
Applications can be made at Unltd.org.uk/guinness-bring-it-to-life-awards from 27 May until 23 July.
The Diageo-owned brand is rolling out the scheme in partnership with UnLtd, a global organisation supporting social entrepreneurs, and UK-based voluntary body, Rathbone.
Paul Cornell, Guinness marketing manager, said: "The awards bring to life the philanthropic legacy of Arthur Guinness and aim to have a long- term positive impact on thousands of people in local communities across Britain."
The Bring It Life Awards form a wider part of The Arthur Guinness Fund, a global charitable fund launched last year to mark Guinness' 250th anniversary. The fund gives €6m per year to support programmes and projects around the world.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Advertising Sales Executive Culture Shock Media Salary dependent on experience , plus commission. , SW London
- Planning Director - 12 Month Contract - Global Luxury Car Brand Speckled Frog Up to £110k, Central London
- International Cross-Media Account Manager- Up to £40K Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Comms Account Manager: £35k; TV/ENT's client Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%