LV= goes for personnel touch with outdoor campaign
By Alex Brownsell, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 02 June 2010 04:41PM
Insurance brand LV= is rolling out a staff recruitment campaign, using image-recognition technology with photos of its call handlers.
The ads, which will run on poster sites, bus shelters and on taxis, has been created by creative agency ThirtyThree.
They feature different staff members holding LV='s green heart logo, with different slogans such as "Work to feel good about".
People can choose the LV= call handler they would like to hear from by taking a photo of the ad, and texting in the picture. The chosen handler then calls them back.
For each text received, 10p will be contributed to Great Ormond Street Children's Hospital.
LV= is hiring staff across its 28 UK offices, including at its Bournemouth head office and smaller sites in Bristol, Croydon and Huddersfield.
Stuart Affleck, head of resourcing and development at LV=, said: "Using existing employees to tell jobseekers what LV= is all about, and what it's like to work here, should be a powerful technique to encourage new, talented people to join the LV= team."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Planning Director Red Sofa London £8000.00 - £100000 per annum, London
- Junior Project Manager Neko London Up to £19,000 p/a + Benefits, Central London
- Global Midweight Graphic Designer Source £30000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Coco de Mer launches X-rated ad with Rankin and TBWA
- Fallon introduces stuffed duck to launch Cadbury Puddles
- Betfair to call £15m European media review
- Dave Bedwood to leave M&C Saatchi
- Wonga rebrands as 'transparent and responsible' lender after hiring Fold7
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015