LV= goes for personnel touch with outdoor campaign
Insurance brand LV= is rolling out a staff recruitment campaign, using image-recognition technology with photos of its call handlers.
The ads, which will run on poster sites, bus shelters and on taxis, has been created by creative agency ThirtyThree.
They feature different staff members holding LV='s green heart logo, with different slogans such as "Work to feel good about".
People can choose the LV= call handler they would like to hear from by taking a photo of the ad, and texting in the picture. The chosen handler then calls them back.
For each text received, 10p will be contributed to Great Ormond Street Children's Hospital.
LV= is hiring staff across its 28 UK offices, including at its Bournemouth head office and smaller sites in Bristol, Croydon and Huddersfield.
Stuart Affleck, head of resourcing and development at LV=, said: "Using existing employees to tell jobseekers what LV= is all about, and what it's like to work here, should be a powerful technique to encourage new, talented people to join the LV= team."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £60,000 - £80,000, London
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- The role of private equity in adland
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Aga targets city homes with cooker campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show