Maxus names Snowdon as worldwide marketing director
By Mark Banham, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 03 June 2010 08:55AM
Maxus Worldwide has poached PHD's Helena Snowdon as its marketing director.
In her new role, Snowdon will oversee all Maxus branding, marketing and communications efforts, both internally and externally.
She will also work with the agency's worldwide business development director, Karen Kaufman, on new business development and pitch coordination.
She will be based in London and will report to Kelly Clark, worldwide chief executive of Maxus.
Prior to taking the role at Maxus, Snowdon was global marketing and communications director at PHD Group and had held business development roles at Starcom MediaVest and fellow WPP network, Mindshare.
Clark said: "Helena's appointment is a major commitment to building the Maxus brand with clients, new business prospects, pitch consultants, and the media. I'm delighted she's joining us. She's smart, fun to work with, and gets things done. She will fit right in here."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Strategist, Top London Agency Direct Recruitment £45,000-£70,000, London (Greater)
- Social Media Strategist, London Direct Recruitment £40,000-£80,000, London (Greater)
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- Instagram partners with Omnicom to launch ad service in the UK
- WPP challenges Govt review
- Hovis appoints Mother to ad account