Maxus names Snowdon as worldwide marketing director
By Mark Banham, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 03 June 2010 08:55AM
Maxus Worldwide has poached PHD's Helena Snowdon as its marketing director.
In her new role, Snowdon will oversee all Maxus branding, marketing and communications efforts, both internally and externally.
She will also work with the agency's worldwide business development director, Karen Kaufman, on new business development and pitch coordination.
She will be based in London and will report to Kelly Clark, worldwide chief executive of Maxus.
Prior to taking the role at Maxus, Snowdon was global marketing and communications director at PHD Group and had held business development roles at Starcom MediaVest and fellow WPP network, Mindshare.
Clark said: "Helena's appointment is a major commitment to building the Maxus brand with clients, new business prospects, pitch consultants, and the media. I'm delighted she's joining us. She's smart, fun to work with, and gets things done. She will fit right in here."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Interim Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 p/a + benefits, London
- PPC Executive Brand Recruitment £25000 per annum, Cambridge
- PR AE/SAE/AM, Consumer Food & Drink, £20-30k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £30000 per annum, West London
- Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, City of London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%