Maxus names Snowdon as worldwide marketing director
By Mark Banham, Campaign, Thursday, 03 June 2010 08:55AM
Maxus Worldwide has poached PHD's Helena Snowdon as its marketing director.
In her new role, Snowdon will oversee all Maxus branding, marketing and communications efforts, both internally and externally.
She will also work with the agency's worldwide business development director, Karen Kaufman, on new business development and pitch coordination.
She will be based in London and will report to Kelly Clark, worldwide chief executive of Maxus.
Prior to taking the role at Maxus, Snowdon was global marketing and communications director at PHD Group and had held business development roles at Starcom MediaVest and fellow WPP network, Mindshare.
Clark said: "Helena's appointment is a major commitment to building the Maxus brand with clients, new business prospects, pitch consultants, and the media. I'm delighted she's joining us. She's smart, fun to work with, and gets things done. She will fit right in here."
This article was first published on Campaign
- Client Services Director Adam Recruitment £55000 - £75000 per annum, Manchester
- Senior Planner PFJ £26000.00 per annum, London
- Graphic & Product Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment GBP22000 - GBP25000 per annum, Birmingham
- Consumer Insight Manager - Berkshire Elizabeth Norman International £40000 - £45000 Per Annum benefits, Berkshire
- Senior Account Director: Birmingham based Creative Agency - digital, brochure literature & CRM Firehorse c.£55k, Birmingham
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Samsung strikes placement deal with The Wanted
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Proximity's Justin Vir joins Havas Worldwide London