Maxus names Snowdon as worldwide marketing director
By Mark Banham, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 03 June 2010 08:55AM
Maxus Worldwide has poached PHD's Helena Snowdon as its marketing director.
In her new role, Snowdon will oversee all Maxus branding, marketing and communications efforts, both internally and externally.
She will also work with the agency's worldwide business development director, Karen Kaufman, on new business development and pitch coordination.
She will be based in London and will report to Kelly Clark, worldwide chief executive of Maxus.
Prior to taking the role at Maxus, Snowdon was global marketing and communications director at PHD Group and had held business development roles at Starcom MediaVest and fellow WPP network, Mindshare.
Clark said: "Helena's appointment is a major commitment to building the Maxus brand with clients, new business prospects, pitch consultants, and the media. I'm delighted she's joining us. She's smart, fun to work with, and gets things done. She will fit right in here."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- UX Producer/Designer Blue Tree Recruits £35,000 - £45,000, Cobham, Surrey
- Account Director, Integrated, SW London The Great & The Good £45000 - £55000 per annum + significant benefits , London
- Marketing Assistant Stopgap £25000 - £30000 per annum, West London
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Resource Manager - 12 month contract, Agency Source £30000 - £40000 per annum + Bens, London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Dave Trott at Ad Week Europe: Ads have become overcomplicated