Maxus names Snowdon as worldwide marketing director
By Mark Banham, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 03 June 2010 08:55AM
Maxus Worldwide has poached PHD's Helena Snowdon as its marketing director.
In her new role, Snowdon will oversee all Maxus branding, marketing and communications efforts, both internally and externally.
She will also work with the agency's worldwide business development director, Karen Kaufman, on new business development and pitch coordination.
She will be based in London and will report to Kelly Clark, worldwide chief executive of Maxus.
Prior to taking the role at Maxus, Snowdon was global marketing and communications director at PHD Group and had held business development roles at Starcom MediaVest and fellow WPP network, Mindshare.
Clark said: "Helena's appointment is a major commitment to building the Maxus brand with clients, new business prospects, pitch consultants, and the media. I'm delighted she's joining us. She's smart, fun to work with, and gets things done. She will fit right in here."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager Blue Tree Recruits £30,000 - £35,000, Guildford, Surrey
- Account Director Blue Tree Recruits £40,000 - £50,000, Central London
- Junior Artworker Blue Tree Recruits £18,000 plus benefits , Theale, Reading
- Brand and Advertising Manager - Global Technology Innovator Ninesharp £52000 - £58000 per annum + Bonus, Benefits, Berkshire
- Senior Account Manager createselect Up to £40K pa, depending on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad
- Hammerson uses automated mechanical model to showcase Christmas gifts