UKTV channel Eden appoints RPM for experiential and digital task
UKTV factual channel Eden has appointed experiential and digital agency RPM to provide a new brand engagement strategy following a three-way competitive pitch with two undisclosed agencies.
RPM will be tasked with consistently engaging with current and potential viewers of Eden through maintained digital and social media activity and a series of events over the next year to 18 months, working alongside Red Bee Media.
UKTV Documentary rebranded as Eden in January 2009. A spokesman for the channel said it enjoyed a period of growth for the first four months of this year and is looking to extend its content beyond its TV platform.
Emily Latham, marketing manager for UKTV's factual channels, said: "Our target audience is upmarket families who love being taken outside of their day-to-day lives and have their minds and imaginations stretched.
"We wanted an agency that would provide intelligent engagement and stimulation based around the natural world for this audience and feel that RPM will provide the right ideas to achieve this".
RPM's first work for Eden will be around its Great British Wildlife Season in June and July. Hugh Robertson, chairman and founding partner at RPM, said: "The blend of our innovative strategic capabilities and Eden's exciting content is certain to create a dynamic brand experience."
UKTV is a joint venture between Virgin Media and BBC Worldwide.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- PPC Account Manager Salt £35000 - £40000 per annum, West End
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- The role of private equity in adland
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Aga targets city homes with cooker campaign
- Omnicom dispute to drive down Channel 5 prices in H2