Germany tops list for Effies
By Jacob Mathias, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 10 June 2010 09:47AM
German ad campaigns top the list of nominations in the final of this year's European Association of Communications Agencies (EACA) Euro Effies - the awards that reward advertising that builds brands across borders.
Germany has ten entries in the awards. The UK, The Netherlands, Poland, Switzerland and Slovenia are also represented in a total of 29 finalists.
Dominic Lyle, director general of EACA, said: "This has been the highest scoring first round of critique. 2009 has produced a bumper crop of excellent campaigns from a broad spread of agencies."
A new panel of judges, chaired by Adam Kekembo, marketing director at Wrangler EMEA, will decided the winners.
The winners will be announced on 15 September at an awards ceremony in Belgium and will be disclosed at www.euro-effie.com.
The finalists are judged on the individual creative work (20%) and the evidence of results produced (80%).
The highest honour, the Agency Network of the Year Awards, currently held by McCann Erickson for Nespresso George Clooney and Halo 3 campaigns, will also be decided.
The awards are organised by EACA, in partnership with EuroNews and supported by European and international media, advertisers and associations including Time and Proctor & Gamble.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 p.a. + Car or C/A, South East England
- Senior Account Executive or Account Executive createselect Up to £26K pa, depending on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director - eCommerce and Digital Marketplace Silverdrum £60,000 + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- SENIOR ACCOUNT EXEC/ACCOUNT MANAGER - INTEGRATED agency, Farringdon - £23k-£30k Judi Patton £23k-£30k, Farringdon
- Marketing agency roles in the Home Counties Stonor Variable £20,000 - £100,000, Home Counties