Engine takes i-level senior search staff
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 10 June 2010 11:15AM
Engine has continued to take advantage of the collapse of the digital agency i-level with the hiring of its senior search marketing team.
Led by the head of search, Andrea Brown, the four new recruits will join Altogether, Engine's digital arm, and take the group's overall team of search specialists to 15.
Brown is joined at Engine by her former i-level colleagues Nick Smith, who becomes Altogether's head of paid search, Celine Mc- Elwee, the head of business development, and Francesca Gioia, the search project manager.
The team's arrival at Altogether follows a deal last month that saw Engine acquire i-level's social media unit Jam, which is headed by Alex Miller.
I-level went into liquidation last month after its preferred creditor and majority shareholder, ECI, applied for the agency to be placed into administration following the loss of its £40 million COI account to Group M.
Toby Gunton, the managing director of Altogether, said: "Search and affiliate marketing have always been an important part of our business and these appointments will help us to develop it even further."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Content Marketing Manager Stopgap £30000 - £35000 per annum, South East England
- Website/Digital Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, South East England
- Comms Manager- Toy/ Entertainment Brand- up to £35K! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Web Trading Manager Stopgap £30000 per annum, South East England