Barclaycard launches follow-up to hit iPhone game
By John Reynolds, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 15 June 2010 12:35PM
Barclaycard is launching the follow-up to its Waterslide Extreme iPhone game which it claims has notched up 12m downloads to date.
Rollercoaster Extreme, like Waterside Extreme, has been created by Dare and is linked to the concept of Barclaycard's television ad for its contactless payment technology.
Rollercoaster Extreme game has been submitted to the iTunes store today and is being touted as an enhanced and more challenging iPhone app than its predecessor.
In Waterslide Extreme, the main character enjoys a hassle-free journey to work on a water slide, riding high above the clutter and congestion of the world below.
In Rollercoaster Extreme, the character rides through four New York environments, avoiding the obstacles and racing against the clock.
Dare created the iPhone game concept in partnership with specialist mobile games company FishLabs Entertainment. The game will be free to download.
Barclaycard claims that Waterslide Extreme "remains the most successful branded free app ever released" with 12m downloads to date.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- SEO Account Manager PFJ £35000.00 per annum, London
- PR Account Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 per annum, Birmingham
- HEAD OF DIGITAL SALES Success Digital £Competitive Salary + Bonus Scheme, Manchester
- PPC Manager Better Placed Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, North West England