In association with
Barclaycard 'roller coaster extreme' by Dare
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 15 June 2010 12:22PM
Dare is launching a Barclaycard global iPhone game and competition Rollercoaster Extreme, to build on the success of its 'rollercoaster' TV ad.
The game comes off the back of Barclaycard’s popular Waterslide Extreme launched last year.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Account Director | £45-50K | Central London Dynamic New Alliances £50,000 +/- Plus excellent bonus structure , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Strategist Dynamic New Alliances £60000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Production Executive Dynamic New Alliances £18000.00 - £20000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Freelance Account Director - Experiential Major Players £0.000 per hour + Negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)