In association with
Barclaycard 'roller coaster extreme' by Dare
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 15 June 2010 12:22PM
Dare is launching a Barclaycard global iPhone game and competition Rollercoaster Extreme, to build on the success of its 'rollercoaster' TV ad.
The game comes off the back of Barclaycard’s popular Waterslide Extreme launched last year.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Director / Senior Account Director - Stunning Agency Fill Recruitment to £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital and Integrated Planner air recruitment Up to £60K (dependent on experience) plus benefits and bonuses, London (Central), London (Greater)
- CREATIVE LEAD - EVENTS & EXPERIENTIAL Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- DIGITAL DESIGNER Live Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum, City of London