In association with
Barclaycard 'roller coaster extreme' by Dare
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 15 June 2010 12:22PM
Dare is launching a Barclaycard global iPhone game and competition Rollercoaster Extreme, to build on the success of its 'rollercoaster' TV ad.
The game comes off the back of Barclaycard’s popular Waterslide Extreme launched last year.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Account Executive or Account Executive createselect Up to £26K pa, depending on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director - eCommerce and Digital Marketplace Silverdrum £60,000 + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- SENIOR ACCOUNT EXEC/ACCOUNT MANAGER - INTEGRATED agency, Farringdon - £23k-£30k Judi Patton £23k-£30k, Farringdon
- Marketing agency roles in the Home Counties Stonor Variable £20,000 - £100,000, Home Counties
- SALES AND MARKETING DIRECOR - MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, West Midlands