In association with
Barclaycard 'roller coaster extreme' by Dare
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 15 June 2010 12:22PM
Dare is launching a Barclaycard global iPhone game and competition Rollercoaster Extreme, to build on the success of its 'rollercoaster' TV ad.
The game comes off the back of Barclaycard’s popular Waterslide Extreme launched last year.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Exec - Senior Account Exec ATL Twist Recruitment £22000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, West End
- Digital Designer - Fashion - London - £30,000 - £35,000 Red Sofa London £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Senior Quantitative Consultant Trace £40000 - £50000 Per Annum, London
- Senior Communications & Copywriting Executive Stopgap £25500 - £27800 per annum, East Midlands
Agency: Adam & Eve