Vizeum lands BT's 2012 comms brief
By Mark Banham, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 17 June 2010 08:00AM
Vizeum has won the strategic media planning account for BT's sponsorship of the London 2012 Olympics.
The Aegis-owned agency partnered with the specialist sponsorship agency IMG in a pitch against undisclosed agencies handled by the AAR.
Vizeum will work on media strategy, while the sports specialist IMG will create sponsorship activation on the account. It is Vizeum's first appointment to the BT roster.
BT is a first-tier domestic sponsor of the Olympics and the official communications services partner. Tier-one sponsors donate around £40 million and are expected to get publicity worth up to £80 million from their connection with the Games and the use of the 2012 logo on ads with the Olympic rings.
BT's £75 million media planning and buying account moved in February to Maxus, which is unaffected by Vizeum's appointment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Graphic Designer/ Artworker Michael Page Digital Negotiable, South East England
- Group Account Director Twist Recruitment £60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum, City of London
- Account Director Gemini Search £200 - £300 per day, West End
- Portfolio Executive Institute of Customer Service 28,000, London, SE1