UM and Momentum form social venture
By Mark Banham, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 17 June 2010 10:50AM
Universal McCann has partnered its sister Interpublic Group agency Momentum to form a social media unit called EI@UM.
In the joint venture, EI (Engagement Intelligence), the social media division of Momentum UK, will work with UM's digital, research, search and mobile specialists. Clients include Microsoft and Sony Pictures International.
EI@UM will be headed by Jason Carter, UM's managing partner for digital, and Simon Parker, the digital managing partner at Momentum.
Julian Ingram, the managing director of Momentum UK, said the venture would bridge "key gaps between social media strategy, planning, execution and management, helping clients improve their speed to market and return on investment, and reducing the costs of multiple agencies".
Mona Walsh, the communications manager at Qube Media, has been recruited to assume day-to-day responsibility for EI@UM.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Interactive Digital Designer: (Mobile, Tablet, Web, Smartphone) Creative Recruitment £28000 - £33000 per annum + Negotiable, London
- Digital Designer & Content Manager (Website, Rich Media) Creative Recruitment £33000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Senior Optimisation Manager (RTB) Digital Gurus £25000 - £42000 per annum, London
- Senior Category Manager - Tesco Jarlett de Grouchy £55000 - £60000 per annum + Car Allowance + Benefits, Weybridge
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- IPA's 2014 Women of Tomorrow competition winners revealed
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push