UM and Momentum form social venture
By Mark Banham, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 17 June 2010 10:50AM
Universal McCann has partnered its sister Interpublic Group agency Momentum to form a social media unit called EI@UM.
In the joint venture, EI (Engagement Intelligence), the social media division of Momentum UK, will work with UM's digital, research, search and mobile specialists. Clients include Microsoft and Sony Pictures International.
EI@UM will be headed by Jason Carter, UM's managing partner for digital, and Simon Parker, the digital managing partner at Momentum.
Julian Ingram, the managing director of Momentum UK, said the venture would bridge "key gaps between social media strategy, planning, execution and management, helping clients improve their speed to market and return on investment, and reducing the costs of multiple agencies".
Mona Walsh, the communications manager at Qube Media, has been recruited to assume day-to-day responsibility for EI@UM.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER / ACCOUNT DIRECTOR- PERMANENT & CONTRACT ROLES Royds Raphael £40K - £55K / £180-£250+DAY RATE, London
- Head Of Propositions Development Ball & Hoolahan £85,000 p.a, London (Greater)
- Brand Ambassador Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 p.a., South East England
- STRATEGIC ACCOUNT DIRECTOR for Brand Agency - CONTRACT & PERMANENT Royds Raphael Salary £60k-£70k - CONTRACT OR PERMANENT, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Branding Agency Royds Raphael £30k-£37k + neg + great bens!, London
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Programmatic adspend nears £1bn and doubles for mobile