UM and Momentum form social venture
By Mark Banham, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 17 June 2010 10:50AM
Universal McCann has partnered its sister Interpublic Group agency Momentum to form a social media unit called EI@UM.
In the joint venture, EI (Engagement Intelligence), the social media division of Momentum UK, will work with UM's digital, research, search and mobile specialists. Clients include Microsoft and Sony Pictures International.
EI@UM will be headed by Jason Carter, UM's managing partner for digital, and Simon Parker, the digital managing partner at Momentum.
Julian Ingram, the managing director of Momentum UK, said the venture would bridge "key gaps between social media strategy, planning, execution and management, helping clients improve their speed to market and return on investment, and reducing the costs of multiple agencies".
Mona Walsh, the communications manager at Qube Media, has been recruited to assume day-to-day responsibility for EI@UM.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, West End
- Search Manager Aspire £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Creative Project Manager/Production Manager become £30k-£42k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Pitch Consultants £40000 - £50000 per annum, Manchester
- Campaign Manager,Professional services,London,£50k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: +excellent benefits, London
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44