UM and Momentum form social venture
By Mark Banham, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 17 June 2010 10:50AM
Universal McCann has partnered its sister Interpublic Group agency Momentum to form a social media unit called EI@UM.
In the joint venture, EI (Engagement Intelligence), the social media division of Momentum UK, will work with UM's digital, research, search and mobile specialists. Clients include Microsoft and Sony Pictures International.
EI@UM will be headed by Jason Carter, UM's managing partner for digital, and Simon Parker, the digital managing partner at Momentum.
Julian Ingram, the managing director of Momentum UK, said the venture would bridge "key gaps between social media strategy, planning, execution and management, helping clients improve their speed to market and return on investment, and reducing the costs of multiple agencies".
Mona Walsh, the communications manager at Qube Media, has been recruited to assume day-to-day responsibility for EI@UM.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Manager VMA Group £38,000, 5% flexible benefit, 5% on target bonus and 6% pension, London (Greater) / Basingstoke, Hampshire
- Senior Experience/Digital Designer Red Sofa London £40000 - £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Project Manager / Business Analyst - Web Projects ADLIB £35000 - £40000 per annum, South West England / Somerset / Wiltshire
- Account Manager Brand Recruitment £25000 - £32000 per annum, Cambridgeshire
- Mid-weight Experience / Digital Designer Red Sofa London £40000 - £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brands make the most of Germany's dramatic victory over Brazil
- Singapore anti-gambling ad slammed on Twitter after picking a winner
- Guardian plotting English language launch in India
- Guardian News & Media reduces losses by 27% to £19.4m
- National Trust launches debut TV campaign
- Metcalfe's set to release quirky debut TV ad