UM and Momentum form social venture
By Mark Banham, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 17 June 2010 10:50AM
Universal McCann has partnered its sister Interpublic Group agency Momentum to form a social media unit called EI@UM.
In the joint venture, EI (Engagement Intelligence), the social media division of Momentum UK, will work with UM's digital, research, search and mobile specialists. Clients include Microsoft and Sony Pictures International.
EI@UM will be headed by Jason Carter, UM's managing partner for digital, and Simon Parker, the digital managing partner at Momentum.
Julian Ingram, the managing director of Momentum UK, said the venture would bridge "key gaps between social media strategy, planning, execution and management, helping clients improve their speed to market and return on investment, and reducing the costs of multiple agencies".
Mona Walsh, the communications manager at Qube Media, has been recruited to assume day-to-day responsibility for EI@UM.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Uncapped commission - OOH Ultimate Asset £23000 per annum + Uncapped Commission, Camden, London (Greater)
- Sales Account Manager Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + Commission + Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager (Agency Sales) Propel £35000 - £40000 per annum + 40% commission scheme , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Director Ball & Hoolahan £100,000 per annum, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Want a tactical ad? Should have gone to Specsavers
- Maxus confirmed as world's fastest growing media agency
- Greenpeace dresses up cats to help save tigers from extinction
- Why 2014 won't be the year of mobile advertising
- ITV's Adam Crozier: 'Work to be done' after losing out to C4 during World Cup
- Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite for 'anti-conflict' film