Skoda to sponsor Five's crime drama
The car manufacturer Skoda is to sponsor all US crime drama on Five, including CSI and Law & Order, for a year.
The seven-figure deal includes programmes on Five and its digital channel Five USA, as well as online sponsorship, display inventory and pre-roll and mid-roll bumpers on the catch-up service Demand Five.
The idents for the sponsorship, which was brokered by MediaCom, will be created by Skoda's ad agency, Fallon.
US drama attracts some of Five's biggest audiences, with an average viewing figure of 12.5 million a week.
Separately, Five has signed up the car-maker Seat as its exclusive broadcast sponsor for the 2010/11 Uefa Europa League football tournament.
The sponsorship includes opening credits, break bumpers and closing credits, trailers for the coverage, digital display ads and branding on all shortand long-form content from the tournament.
That deal was also brokered by MediaCom.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - London Sphere Digital 50-70k +bonus +benefits, London, South East
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Sales Support Exec (Online Hospitality) Digital Gurus £20000 - £25000 per annum, City of London
- Ad Ops Specialists (Online/ Digital) Digital Gurus £20000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Head of Content David Thatcher Recruitment £80-100 + benefits, London or Reading
The console is dead: The Socialisation of Gaming
The games console as we know it is dead. When Microsoft unveiled the Xbox One earlier this week, it was clear that this was more than a device that would enable you to play Call of Duty or FIFA – this was, in Microsoft’s own words, “an all-in-one home entertainment system”.