Skoda to sponsor Five's crime drama
The car manufacturer Skoda is to sponsor all US crime drama on Five, including CSI and Law & Order, for a year.
The seven-figure deal includes programmes on Five and its digital channel Five USA, as well as online sponsorship, display inventory and pre-roll and mid-roll bumpers on the catch-up service Demand Five.
The idents for the sponsorship, which was brokered by MediaCom, will be created by Skoda's ad agency, Fallon.
US drama attracts some of Five's biggest audiences, with an average viewing figure of 12.5 million a week.
Separately, Five has signed up the car-maker Seat as its exclusive broadcast sponsor for the 2010/11 Uefa Europa League football tournament.
The sponsorship includes opening credits, break bumpers and closing credits, trailers for the coverage, digital display ads and branding on all shortand long-form content from the tournament.
That deal was also brokered by MediaCom.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne