Skoda to sponsor Five's crime drama
The car manufacturer Skoda is to sponsor all US crime drama on Five, including CSI and Law & Order, for a year.
The seven-figure deal includes programmes on Five and its digital channel Five USA, as well as online sponsorship, display inventory and pre-roll and mid-roll bumpers on the catch-up service Demand Five.
The idents for the sponsorship, which was brokered by MediaCom, will be created by Skoda's ad agency, Fallon.
US drama attracts some of Five's biggest audiences, with an average viewing figure of 12.5 million a week.
Separately, Five has signed up the car-maker Seat as its exclusive broadcast sponsor for the 2010/11 Uefa Europa League football tournament.
The sponsorship includes opening credits, break bumpers and closing credits, trailers for the coverage, digital display ads and branding on all shortand long-form content from the tournament.
That deal was also brokered by MediaCom.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Marketing Coordinator /Communication Production Assistant - Mar Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- Marketing Executive - Marketing Communications Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Digital Account Executive Twist Recruitment £19000 - £22000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%