Grant's whisky seeks brand loyalty through digital initiative
Grant's, the William Grant & Sons-owned blended Scotch whisky brand, is launching a new website in an effort to develop a closer relationship with customers.
The 'After Hours Club' website, created by agency Geronimo, targets hobbies associated with whisky drinkers, such as gardening and classical music, as it looks to generate a greater sense of brand loyalty.
On the site, Grantswhisky.com/afterhours, users can win tickets to an exclusive concert with pianist Murray McLachlan. Grant's has also created a 'Garden Terrace' where visitors can receive gardening tips from TV presenter Chris Beardshaw, as well as winning tickets to BBC Gardener's World Live.
"In a market so focused on price, it was important to understand what really matters to Grant's consumers, and do things differently to get them interacting. The website really taps into their passions and interests outside of whisky, and provides relevant content to engage with them," said Geronimo managing director Andy Snuggs.
William Grant & Sons hired Geronimo last year with a brief to devise a UK digital and CRM strategy, following a wider review of its digital marketing.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Consumer Press Officer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: pension, healthcare, Thame
- Digital Project Manager Purple Consultancy Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£40000 per annum, London
- Senior Campaign Manager Stopgap Ã‚£300 per day, London
- Mid-Senior Project Manager/ Producer (DIGITAL) Purple Consultancy Ã‚£45000 - Ã‚£50000 per annum, London
- Traffic Manager The Great & The Good Ã‚£25000 - Ã‚£30000 per annum, London