Campaignasia.com goes live with five new sites
By Marie Green, Media Asia, Thursday, 17 June 2010 12:26PM
ASIA-PACIFIC - Media.asia has been re-launched as campaignasia.com today to include five news sites and improved coverage of the entire region.
Five sites under the Campaign network from today onwards include a regional site, a site for Singapore and Southeast Asia, an english site for the Greater China region plus existing sites campaignchina.com (simplified chinese version) and campaignindia.in.
Campaignasia.com will continue to carry the biggest breaking news stories and awards updates in the region, along with features, and a large database of the latest campaigns and case studies. The new site also provides more content exclusive to each of the industry sectors, including advertising and creative, marketing, media, PR and digital.
Campaignsingapore.sg carries local breaking news, interviews, blogs, columns, research and features exclusively for the Southeast Asia region, including Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, the Philippines and Thailand.
Similarly, en.campaignchina.com (english version) delivers news, interviews, blogs, columns, research and features for Greater China, comprising China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Macau.
Readers can navigate across the network by clicking on the country tabs across the top of the site.
Each new site will publish an email bulletin every day with the latest breaking advertising, media, marketing and PR news, blogs, campaigns and other content from its region. We will continue to issue a digital bulletin with a round-up of the region's digital news and developments on a Friday. Click here to register for your newsletter of choice or simply to update your information.
In order to ensure continued provision of premium, exclusive content on the new network, articles will remain free for three days, after which they will move behind a paywall. Subscribers will gain unlimited access to the entire network of sites to filter and research a database of over 50,000 archived articles.
The existing Campaign China (simplified chinese version) and Campaign India sites has been added to improve the scope of the combined network of sites. Campaign China (simplified chinese version) will be relaunched in a new format towards the end of July to provide mainland readers with more in-depth content in addition to breaking local-market news. This will be facilitated by a new editorial presence based out of Beijing.
This article was first published on Media Asia
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Motion Graphic Designer Creative Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum, City of London
- PR Account Manager, Entertainment/Broadcast, £30k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 per annum, London
- Social Media Manager - NOW TV Sky negotiable, London
- MULTICHANNEL CREATIVE MANAGER Success Digital £85000 per annum, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- 'We will always love M&S' says Walker Media in goodbye statement