Santander appoints Greenlight for search marketing
By Jacob Mathias, brandrepublic.com, Friday, 18 June 2010 04:05PM
International bank Santander has enlisted the help of search marketing agency Greenlight In an effort to increase its Google search ranking and online presence.
Greenlight's successful work over three years with Alliance and Leicester bank, now part of the Santander Group, led Santander to retain it.
The agency has won IDM awards for best use of search engine marketing for its work with Alliance & Leicester, Monarch Airlines and Radisson Edwardian.
Amanda Mayes, Santander's senior e-marketing manager said she had no doubt that Greenlight will lead the business to greater campaign success.
"We are delighted with the new strategy and Greenlight's ingenious solutions to maximise our search rankings," said Mayes.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Comms Acount Director- Leading Beauty FMCG - £55K Ultimate Asset £45000 - £55000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager - SPORTS BRAND - £35K Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager! BRAND LED ACCOUNTS!! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager - Branding up to £39k Network Career Consultants £30000 - £39000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Want a tactical ad? Should have gone to Specsavers
- Maxus confirmed as world's fastest growing media agency
- Greenpeace dresses up cats to help save tigers from extinction
- Why 2014 won't be the year of mobile advertising
- ITV's Adam Crozier: 'Work to be done' after losing out to C4 during World Cup
- Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite for 'anti-conflict' film