Santander appoints Greenlight for search marketing
By Jacob Mathias, brandrepublic.com, Friday, 18 June 2010 04:05PM
International bank Santander has enlisted the help of search marketing agency Greenlight In an effort to increase its Google search ranking and online presence.
Greenlight's successful work over three years with Alliance and Leicester bank, now part of the Santander Group, led Santander to retain it.
The agency has won IDM awards for best use of search engine marketing for its work with Alliance & Leicester, Monarch Airlines and Radisson Edwardian.
Amanda Mayes, Santander's senior e-marketing manager said she had no doubt that Greenlight will lead the business to greater campaign success.
"We are delighted with the new strategy and Greenlight's ingenious solutions to maximise our search rankings," said Mayes.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films