Santander appoints Greenlight for search marketing
By Jacob Mathias, brandrepublic.com, Friday, 18 June 2010 04:05PM
International bank Santander has enlisted the help of search marketing agency Greenlight In an effort to increase its Google search ranking and online presence.
Greenlight's successful work over three years with Alliance and Leicester bank, now part of the Santander Group, led Santander to retain it.
The agency has won IDM awards for best use of search engine marketing for its work with Alliance & Leicester, Monarch Airlines and Radisson Edwardian.
Amanda Mayes, Santander's senior e-marketing manager said she had no doubt that Greenlight will lead the business to greater campaign success.
"We are delighted with the new strategy and Greenlight's ingenious solutions to maximise our search rankings," said Mayes.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Digital Designer - Web Design, Campaigns, Great Benefits ADLIB Upto £26k, Gloucestershire
- Media Sales Surrey and Berkshire Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential & Bens, London
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Apple unveils 'biggest advancement in the iPhone' and 'Apple Watch'