Santander appoints Greenlight for search marketing
By Jacob Mathias, brandrepublic.com, Friday, 18 June 2010 04:05PM
International bank Santander has enlisted the help of search marketing agency Greenlight In an effort to increase its Google search ranking and online presence.
Greenlight's successful work over three years with Alliance and Leicester bank, now part of the Santander Group, led Santander to retain it.
The agency has won IDM awards for best use of search engine marketing for its work with Alliance & Leicester, Monarch Airlines and Radisson Edwardian.
Amanda Mayes, Santander's senior e-marketing manager said she had no doubt that Greenlight will lead the business to greater campaign success.
"We are delighted with the new strategy and Greenlight's ingenious solutions to maximise our search rankings," said Mayes.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Account Director Purple Consultancy £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £26000 - £32000 per annum, London
- Senior Digital Designer - Agency - Berlin - 45K Red Sofa London €40000 - €45000 per annum + DOE, Berlin
- PPC Executive Simplified Recruitment £25,000 - £30,000 PA DOE + Benefits, Witney, Oxfordshire
- Senior Project Manager - Client Side Purple Consultancy £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers