Santander appoints Greenlight for search marketing
By Jacob Mathias, brandrepublic.com, Friday, 18 June 2010 04:05PM
International bank Santander has enlisted the help of search marketing agency Greenlight In an effort to increase its Google search ranking and online presence.
Greenlight's successful work over three years with Alliance and Leicester bank, now part of the Santander Group, led Santander to retain it.
The agency has won IDM awards for best use of search engine marketing for its work with Alliance & Leicester, Monarch Airlines and Radisson Edwardian.
Amanda Mayes, Santander's senior e-marketing manager said she had no doubt that Greenlight will lead the business to greater campaign success.
"We are delighted with the new strategy and Greenlight's ingenious solutions to maximise our search rankings," said Mayes.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Manager / Director Aspire £35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, London
- Chief Client Director Aspire £100000 - £150000 per annum, London
- Digital Planning Director Aspire £45000.00 - £60000 per annum, London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3