TLG appoints former Foreign and Commonwealth Office director of comms Lucian Hudson
By Matt Cartmell, prweek.com, Wednesday, 23 June 2010 09:06AM
Former Foreign and Commonwealth Office director of comms Lucian Hudson is set to resurface at flourishing comms consultancy TLG.
The well respected former Whitehall operator will head a crisis management division at TLG, which has continued to expand since being crowned New Agency of the Year at the 2008 PRWeek Awards.
Hudson will commit ‘up to three days a week’ to the venture. As well as developing the TLG crisis unit, he will advise client GlaxoSmithKline.
Hudson was FCO comms director from 2006 to 2008. Since stepping down, he has worked as partner and MD at ‘business transformation company’ Cornerstone Global Associates.
This article was first published on prweek.com
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Lead Designer (Print, Agency, Conceptual, Typography, ATL, BTL) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Paid Social Manager - Leading Media Agency - Biddable Media Ultimate Asset £28000 - £36000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Freelance Planner - FMCG, Pitches & Government Business Speckled Frog £250-£300 daily rate, possibly negotiable, dependent on experience, Central London
- Brand and Marketing Manager sipsmith Up to £30,000 = Benefits (including gin!), Chiswick. London