New business leagues (25 June 2010)
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 25 June 2010 02:43PM
Chick Smith Trott climbed the creative league this week, winning the Admiral account and increasing its total new billings so far this year to £15.5m.
Each week Campaign publishes the agency new business rankings across the creative, media, digital and direct marketing sectors.
The attached table ranks agencies according to how much business they bring in as well as any accounts they loose. It shows the cumulative totals for new business wins during the year, but a look back at previous weeks will give a snap shot of how agencies were doing up to that point in the year.
For a more detailed look at individual account wins check out the account activity news feeds on Campaign and Brand Republic or view the 'New Business League' page at campaign.co.uk/newbiz.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Account Director - Telco - £45k-£50k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Principal UX Consultant Salt £60000 - £65000 per annum, London
- Creative Artworker Blue Tree Recruits £30,000 - £35,000 per annum, Loughborough, Leicestershire