MCBD picks up Which? UK creative business
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 01 July 2010 02:15PM
Which?, the independent consumer company, has appointed MCBD to handle its UK advertising account.
The agency was awarded the business without a pitch, and will now be responsible for creating a TV and online campaign, due to break later this year, that promotes the overall Which? brand.
Which? offers consumers product reviews and independent advice to help them make more considered shopping decisions.
The company provides its services through products, including magazines such as Which? Car, Which? Gardening and Which? Money, as well as books, such as The Good Food Guide 2010, iPhone apps and online portals.
Which? has not used an advertising agency in recent years. However, it has previously worked with Watson Phillips Norman, which was appointed to handle the brand's advertising in 2005.
Before WPN, the company worked with Rapier, which helped rebrand the company to Which? from the Consumers' Association in 2004.
Chris Gardener, the Which? commercial director, said: "MCBD stood out because of its creative approach and innovative ideas."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Client-side PPC / SEM executive - £25K - Central London Digital Gurus £23000 - £28000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Project Manager Premier Media £250-£300 per day, London
- Media Account Director Premier Media Up to £300 per day depending on experience, London
- Marketing Assistant, up to £25k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 per annum, Benefits: +Fantastic Benefits, Teddington
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%