Paul Arden returns to present Saatchis' showcase
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 01 July 2010 05:50PM
The legendary creative Paul Arden was resurrected last week in hologram form to introduce the 20th anniversary of Saatchi & Saatchi's annual New Director's Showcase, unveiled at the Cannes Ad Festival.
Arden, who died two years ago, presented alongside Saatchi & Saatchi creative director for global culture Richard Myers.
Paul Arden is commemorated at the Campaign Big Awards this year with the Paul Arden Award, celebrating innovative or ground-breaking thinking in commercial communication regardless of media or spend.
The awards take place on October 27th at the Grosvenor Hotel in London.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT MANAGER Live Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, West Midlands
- Digital Operations Director - Display, Video & Mobile Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits + Great Agency Culture, City of London
- Product Manager Brand Recruitment Competitive basic plus excellent benefits , Ipswich
- Junior Account Manager / Account Manager / Account Executive Royds Raphael £25k-£28kk+neg, London