Paul Arden returns to present Saatchis' showcase
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 01 July 2010 05:50PM
The legendary creative Paul Arden was resurrected last week in hologram form to introduce the 20th anniversary of Saatchi & Saatchi's annual New Director's Showcase, unveiled at the Cannes Ad Festival.
Arden, who died two years ago, presented alongside Saatchi & Saatchi creative director for global culture Richard Myers.
Paul Arden is commemorated at the Campaign Big Awards this year with the Paul Arden Award, celebrating innovative or ground-breaking thinking in commercial communication regardless of media or spend.
The awards take place on October 27th at the Grosvenor Hotel in London.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Digital Director Aspire £50000 - £60000.00 per annum, London
- Chief Client Director Aspire £80000.00 - £100000.00 per annum, London
- PR Account Director Brand Recruitment £50000 per annum, Cambridge
- Strategy Lead MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary, New York (State) (US)