Paul Arden returns to present Saatchis' showcase
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 01 July 2010 05:50PM
The legendary creative Paul Arden was resurrected last week in hologram form to introduce the 20th anniversary of Saatchi & Saatchi's annual New Director's Showcase, unveiled at the Cannes Ad Festival.
Arden, who died two years ago, presented alongside Saatchi & Saatchi creative director for global culture Richard Myers.
Paul Arden is commemorated at the Campaign Big Awards this year with the Paul Arden Award, celebrating innovative or ground-breaking thinking in commercial communication regardless of media or spend.
The awards take place on October 27th at the Grosvenor Hotel in London.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Retail Marketing Manager Stopgap £37900 - £46800 per annum, Somerset
- Brand Marketing Manager Brand Recruitment £30000 per annum + plus benefits, Norfolk
- Campaign Manager VMA Group £38,000, 5% flexible benefit, 5% on target bonus and 6% pension, London (Greater) / Basingstoke, Hampshire
- Senior Experience/Digital Designer Red Sofa London £40000 - £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Project Manager / Business Analyst - Web Projects ADLIB £35000 - £40000 per annum, South West England / Somerset / Wiltshire
- Brands make the most of Germany's dramatic victory over Brazil
- Singapore anti-gambling ad slammed on Twitter after picking a winner
- Guardian plotting English language launch in India
- Guardian News & Media reduces losses by 27% to £19.4m
- National Trust launches debut TV campaign
- Metcalfe's set to release quirky debut TV ad