Paul Arden returns to present Saatchis' showcase
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 01 July 2010 05:50PM
The legendary creative Paul Arden was resurrected last week in hologram form to introduce the 20th anniversary of Saatchi & Saatchi's annual New Director's Showcase, unveiled at the Cannes Ad Festival.
Arden, who died two years ago, presented alongside Saatchi & Saatchi creative director for global culture Richard Myers.
Paul Arden is commemorated at the Campaign Big Awards this year with the Paul Arden Award, celebrating innovative or ground-breaking thinking in commercial communication regardless of media or spend.
The awards take place on October 27th at the Grosvenor Hotel in London.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Manager-Corporate Display Advertising Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + excellent bonus & benefits, London
- Planning Director - London Dynamic New Alliances £80000.00 - £90000.00 per annum, City of London
- Middleweight/Senior Graphic Designer Source £23000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing Project Manager 383 Dependent on Experience, West Midlands