Paul Arden returns to present Saatchis' showcase
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 01 July 2010 05:50PM
The legendary creative Paul Arden was resurrected last week in hologram form to introduce the 20th anniversary of Saatchi & Saatchi's annual New Director's Showcase, unveiled at the Cannes Ad Festival.
Arden, who died two years ago, presented alongside Saatchi & Saatchi creative director for global culture Richard Myers.
Paul Arden is commemorated at the Campaign Big Awards this year with the Paul Arden Award, celebrating innovative or ground-breaking thinking in commercial communication regardless of media or spend.
The awards take place on October 27th at the Grosvenor Hotel in London.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Digital Marketing Manager- Retail - up to £45k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40k-£45k plus bonus , London
- Senior Brand Manager - Consumer Health/FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£48K-£55K + Car Allowance + Bonus, West of London/Berks
- Digital Client Manager - Pitches & Proposals ADLIB £28000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus, pension etc, Bristol