Comedy Central appoints director of marketing
By Joe Thomas, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 06 July 2010 08:30AM
Comedy Central UK has appointed ex-Kiss FM managing director, Bill Griffin, as its most senior marketer.
He will take up the position of director of marketing following a restructure, replacing Chris Hancox, who was vice-president of marketing and creative services at the MTV Network brand.
Hancox left the channel in April by mutual consent after 10 years at the company.
Griffin joins Comedy Central from ad agency Rapier, where he has been strategy partner since 2007.
Prior to Rapier, Griffin was managing director at KISS FM between 2005 and 2007. Griffin was also head of marketing at Channel 4 for six years.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager JV Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Greater Manchester
- Consumer Retention Manager (CRM) - Client-side Silverdrum circa £50,000 + bonus, London (Greater)
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Bosch secures sponsorship deal with Channel 4's Sunday Brunch
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up