Comedy Central appoints director of marketing
By Joe Thomas, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 06 July 2010 08:30AM
Comedy Central UK has appointed ex-Kiss FM managing director, Bill Griffin, as its most senior marketer.
He will take up the position of director of marketing following a restructure, replacing Chris Hancox, who was vice-president of marketing and creative services at the MTV Network brand.
Hancox left the channel in April by mutual consent after 10 years at the company.
Griffin joins Comedy Central from ad agency Rapier, where he has been strategy partner since 2007.
Prior to Rapier, Griffin was managing director at KISS FM between 2005 and 2007. Griffin was also head of marketing at Channel 4 for six years.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Middleweight Designer become £36K, Central London
- Senior Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, South East
- Interim Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum + Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- Halifax releases 'holiday dad' campaign