Comedy Central appoints director of marketing
By Joe Thomas, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 06 July 2010 08:30AM
Comedy Central UK has appointed ex-Kiss FM managing director, Bill Griffin, as its most senior marketer.
He will take up the position of director of marketing following a restructure, replacing Chris Hancox, who was vice-president of marketing and creative services at the MTV Network brand.
Hancox left the channel in April by mutual consent after 10 years at the company.
Griffin joins Comedy Central from ad agency Rapier, where he has been strategy partner since 2007.
Prior to Rapier, Griffin was managing director at KISS FM between 2005 and 2007. Griffin was also head of marketing at Channel 4 for six years.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Project Coordinator Brand Recruitment £35000 per annum, Kettering
- Strategic Marketing Manager Stopgap £38000 - £40530 per annum + benefits, London
- Campaign Manager Stopgap £30000 per annum, London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure