Comedy Central appoints director of marketing
By Joe Thomas, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 06 July 2010 08:30AM
Comedy Central UK has appointed ex-Kiss FM managing director, Bill Griffin, as its most senior marketer.
He will take up the position of director of marketing following a restructure, replacing Chris Hancox, who was vice-president of marketing and creative services at the MTV Network brand.
Hancox left the channel in April by mutual consent after 10 years at the company.
Griffin joins Comedy Central from ad agency Rapier, where he has been strategy partner since 2007.
Prior to Rapier, Griffin was managing director at KISS FM between 2005 and 2007. Griffin was also head of marketing at Channel 4 for six years.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Qual - Growing Boutique Agency Elizabeth Norman International £60000 - £90000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Senior Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car or C/A, South East England
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)