Comedy Central appoints director of marketing
By Joe Thomas, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 06 July 2010 08:30AM
Comedy Central UK has appointed ex-Kiss FM managing director, Bill Griffin, as its most senior marketer.
He will take up the position of director of marketing following a restructure, replacing Chris Hancox, who was vice-president of marketing and creative services at the MTV Network brand.
Hancox left the channel in April by mutual consent after 10 years at the company.
Griffin joins Comedy Central from ad agency Rapier, where he has been strategy partner since 2007.
Prior to Rapier, Griffin was managing director at KISS FM between 2005 and 2007. Griffin was also head of marketing at Channel 4 for six years.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager - B2B David Thatcher Recruitment £25-38k dep experience, London (West), London (Greater)
- Global Client Director, FleishmanHillard London, Fortune 500 Account, £Competitive Fleishman-Hillard £competitive Salary + Benefits, Central London
- Communications Designer Bluemarlin £20,000-£25,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- New Business Executive Bluemarlin £20,000-£25,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Search Performance Manager Source £68000 - £85000 per annum + Generous Bonus and Benefits, London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media