Carat hires i-level's Mead as new business director
By Mark Banham, mediaweek.co.uk, Tuesday, 06 July 2010 11:45AM
Carat has appointed i-level's former new business director Natalie Mead to assume the same role at the Aegis agency.
Mead, who joins Carat this month, will be responsible for driving the agency's new business strategy, as well as taking responsibility for all external marketing and communications.
She will report to Carat's managing director Rob Horler.
Mead was previously new business and marketing director at i-level where she led and developed the sales and marketing function for the past year.
Prior to i-level, she was marketing and products director at propertyfinder.com and also held the post of marketing director at MSN.
Mead said: "Carat has a history of leading innovation and change in the UK media market and that means it is perfectly placed to help clients extract value from the array of media opportunities on offer today.
To be joining Carat at this time is hugely exciting and I'm looking forward to bringing new clients on board to drive business success for the agency."
Horler said: "Natalie is a great talent with a wealth of experience client and agency side and I'm confident that she will be successful at driving forward Carat’s new business strategy."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Brand Analyst, Social Media Hasson Associates £30,000 - £35,000, Central London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire