Ernst & Young calls global brand pitch
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 08 July 2010 12:12AM
Ernst & Young, the "big four" auditor, has called a pitch for a global advertising brief through the AAR.
The accounting giant is looking for an agency to provide it with a new global brand strategy and proposition.
The winning strategy idea will be used as the basis for its advertising in different territories, where the company uses a variety of local agencies to create campaigns.
E&Y announced last week that it would appoint non-executive directors to its global advisory board for the first time amid growing pressure on accountancy companies over governance.
E&Y is the subject of regulatory scrutiny over its audit of Lehman Brothers, which collapsed in 2008, and the move to hire non-executive directors was in response to a new audit code issued this year.
E&Y is one of the largest accountancy firms in the world along with PricewaterhouseCoopers, Deloitte and KPMG.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Group Account Director - Head of Gaming Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £55000-£65000, Central London
- BOARD ACCOUNT DIRECTOR Red Sofa London £70000 - £75000 per annum, London
- Media Research Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Strategy Consultant- Trends & Culture Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £400000 per annum + other benefits , London
- Direct Marketing - Fundraising National Trust Circa £33,467 pa, Heelis, Swindon