Ernst & Young calls global brand pitch
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 08 July 2010 12:12AM
Ernst & Young, the "big four" auditor, has called a pitch for a global advertising brief through the AAR.
The accounting giant is looking for an agency to provide it with a new global brand strategy and proposition.
The winning strategy idea will be used as the basis for its advertising in different territories, where the company uses a variety of local agencies to create campaigns.
E&Y announced last week that it would appoint non-executive directors to its global advisory board for the first time amid growing pressure on accountancy companies over governance.
E&Y is the subject of regulatory scrutiny over its audit of Lehman Brothers, which collapsed in 2008, and the move to hire non-executive directors was in response to a new audit code issued this year.
E&Y is one of the largest accountancy firms in the world along with PricewaterhouseCoopers, Deloitte and KPMG.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Designer - Suffolk ASG £25,000, Suffolk
- Point of Purchase Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Brand Manager Stopgap £45000 - £55000 per annum, West Midlands
- Brand Leader Purple Consultancy £55000 - £65000 per annum, Geneva
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Argos reviews £55 million ad account
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard