Ernst & Young calls global brand pitch
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 08 July 2010 12:12AM
Ernst & Young, the "big four" auditor, has called a pitch for a global advertising brief through the AAR.
The accounting giant is looking for an agency to provide it with a new global brand strategy and proposition.
The winning strategy idea will be used as the basis for its advertising in different territories, where the company uses a variety of local agencies to create campaigns.
E&Y announced last week that it would appoint non-executive directors to its global advisory board for the first time amid growing pressure on accountancy companies over governance.
E&Y is the subject of regulatory scrutiny over its audit of Lehman Brothers, which collapsed in 2008, and the move to hire non-executive directors was in response to a new audit code issued this year.
E&Y is one of the largest accountancy firms in the world along with PricewaterhouseCoopers, Deloitte and KPMG.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Modelling Manager Premier Media £30000 - £35000 per annum, East London
- CGI Artist Premier Media £25000 - £30000 per annum, East London
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- MEC appoints first head of programmatic strategy
- Blinkx losses sound alarm bells for those in online advertising
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot