Ernst & Young calls global brand pitch
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 08 July 2010 12:12AM
Ernst & Young, the "big four" auditor, has called a pitch for a global advertising brief through the AAR.
The accounting giant is looking for an agency to provide it with a new global brand strategy and proposition.
The winning strategy idea will be used as the basis for its advertising in different territories, where the company uses a variety of local agencies to create campaigns.
E&Y announced last week that it would appoint non-executive directors to its global advisory board for the first time amid growing pressure on accountancy companies over governance.
E&Y is the subject of regulatory scrutiny over its audit of Lehman Brothers, which collapsed in 2008, and the move to hire non-executive directors was in response to a new audit code issued this year.
E&Y is one of the largest accountancy firms in the world along with PricewaterhouseCoopers, Deloitte and KPMG.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Strategy Lead MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary, New York (State) (US)
- Account Executive AF Selection £18,000 - £22,000, Warwickshire
- Senior Sales Executive- Fashion & Beauty Video Ultimate Asset £27000 - £35000 per annum + commission and benefits , City of London
- Sales Manager - Ad-tech, Content, Video and Programmatic Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London