Ernst & Young calls global brand pitch
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 08 July 2010 12:12AM
Ernst & Young, the "big four" auditor, has called a pitch for a global advertising brief through the AAR.
The accounting giant is looking for an agency to provide it with a new global brand strategy and proposition.
The winning strategy idea will be used as the basis for its advertising in different territories, where the company uses a variety of local agencies to create campaigns.
E&Y announced last week that it would appoint non-executive directors to its global advisory board for the first time amid growing pressure on accountancy companies over governance.
E&Y is the subject of regulatory scrutiny over its audit of Lehman Brothers, which collapsed in 2008, and the move to hire non-executive directors was in response to a new audit code issued this year.
E&Y is one of the largest accountancy firms in the world along with PricewaterhouseCoopers, Deloitte and KPMG.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior Motion Graphics Designer - Advertising Agency - London Network Career Consultants £45000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus, Pension, Health etc, London
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- The role of private equity in adland
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Aga targets city homes with cooker campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show