Ernst & Young calls global brand pitch
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 08 July 2010 12:12AM
Ernst & Young, the "big four" auditor, has called a pitch for a global advertising brief through the AAR.
The accounting giant is looking for an agency to provide it with a new global brand strategy and proposition.
The winning strategy idea will be used as the basis for its advertising in different territories, where the company uses a variety of local agencies to create campaigns.
E&Y announced last week that it would appoint non-executive directors to its global advisory board for the first time amid growing pressure on accountancy companies over governance.
E&Y is the subject of regulatory scrutiny over its audit of Lehman Brothers, which collapsed in 2008, and the move to hire non-executive directors was in response to a new audit code issued this year.
E&Y is one of the largest accountancy firms in the world along with PricewaterhouseCoopers, Deloitte and KPMG.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Executive AF Selection Up to £22,000, West Midlands
- Marketing Executive AF Selection £22,000, Manchester
- General Manager - Integrated Advertising Agency - Dubai MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- MIDWEIGHT DESIGNER - award winning global agency! Live Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Insight Manager, Clientside Hasson Associates £50,000 - £55,000, Central London
- ITV confirms major shake-up of Daybreak
- Man Utd teams with Google for pitch-side digital competition
- Campaign Viral Chart: Edeka's 'supergeil' ad leads viral hat-trick for German retailer
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- EE launches viral homage Gold Spot campaign
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'