Posh snacks company Dormen appoints Quiet Storm
Dormen Food Company, the premium nuts and snacks brand, has appointed Quiet Storm to create a £500,000 integrated marketing campaign aimed at relaunching the brand.
The agency was awarded the work after a three-way pitch against undisclosed agencies. Dormen, which is owned by Glisten, was set up over 20 years ago.
The Dormen Food Company moved into supplying the retail sector in 1996 with national listing in all major supermarkets in addition to supplying some of the finest hotels in Europe including The Ritz, The Dorchester, Claridges and The Sheraton.
David Collard, the managing director of Glisten, confirmed that Quiet Storm had been briefed to drive consumer awareness of the Dormen brand as part of a September 2010 relaunch.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Conceptual Copywriter - Ambitious, Strategic Agency ADLIB DOE, Bristol
- Head of UK Marketing Communications Adam Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Manchester
- Associate Marketing Director (Global Education) - Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Company Benefits Package , Chichester, West Sussex
- Senior PR Account Executive AF Selection £22000 - £23000 per annum, Manchester
- Digital Project Manager. #WEBBUILDS #MOBILEAPPS #TABLETAPPS Creative Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- UK wins four gold Film Lions
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch