Posh snacks company Dormen appoints Quiet Storm
Dormen Food Company, the premium nuts and snacks brand, has appointed Quiet Storm to create a £500,000 integrated marketing campaign aimed at relaunching the brand.
The agency was awarded the work after a three-way pitch against undisclosed agencies. Dormen, which is owned by Glisten, was set up over 20 years ago.
The Dormen Food Company moved into supplying the retail sector in 1996 with national listing in all major supermarkets in addition to supplying some of the finest hotels in Europe including The Ritz, The Dorchester, Claridges and The Sheraton.
David Collard, the managing director of Glisten, confirmed that Quiet Storm had been briefed to drive consumer awareness of the Dormen brand as part of a September 2010 relaunch.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Luxury Designer become £ - Negotiable, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 per annum, London
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London