Posh snacks company Dormen appoints Quiet Storm
Dormen Food Company, the premium nuts and snacks brand, has appointed Quiet Storm to create a £500,000 integrated marketing campaign aimed at relaunching the brand.
The agency was awarded the work after a three-way pitch against undisclosed agencies. Dormen, which is owned by Glisten, was set up over 20 years ago.
The Dormen Food Company moved into supplying the retail sector in 1996 with national listing in all major supermarkets in addition to supplying some of the finest hotels in Europe including The Ritz, The Dorchester, Claridges and The Sheraton.
David Collard, the managing director of Glisten, confirmed that Quiet Storm had been briefed to drive consumer awareness of the Dormen brand as part of a September 2010 relaunch.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Graphic Designer/ Artworker Michael Page Digital Negotiable, South East England
- Group Account Director Twist Recruitment £60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum, City of London
- Account Director Gemini Search £200 - £300 per day, West End
- Portfolio Executive Institute of Customer Service 28,000, London, SE1