Posh snacks company Dormen appoints Quiet Storm
Dormen Food Company, the premium nuts and snacks brand, has appointed Quiet Storm to create a £500,000 integrated marketing campaign aimed at relaunching the brand.
The agency was awarded the work after a three-way pitch against undisclosed agencies. Dormen, which is owned by Glisten, was set up over 20 years ago.
The Dormen Food Company moved into supplying the retail sector in 1996 with national listing in all major supermarkets in addition to supplying some of the finest hotels in Europe including The Ritz, The Dorchester, Claridges and The Sheraton.
David Collard, the managing director of Glisten, confirmed that Quiet Storm had been briefed to drive consumer awareness of the Dormen brand as part of a September 2010 relaunch.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Retail Marketing Executive - NOW TV Sky negotiable, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Retail] - Superb London Agency! Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits,
- Account Executive and Senior Account Executive air recruitment Up to £23K (dependent on experience) plus benefits and bonuses, Central London
- Planner/Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £45,000 - £65,000, London
- Senior Account Director - Healthcare Advertising Agency - Berkshire - £60k - £65k - NP100 Stonor £60k - £65k, Berkshire
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show