Posh snacks company Dormen appoints Quiet Storm
Dormen Food Company, the premium nuts and snacks brand, has appointed Quiet Storm to create a £500,000 integrated marketing campaign aimed at relaunching the brand.
The agency was awarded the work after a three-way pitch against undisclosed agencies. Dormen, which is owned by Glisten, was set up over 20 years ago.
The Dormen Food Company moved into supplying the retail sector in 1996 with national listing in all major supermarkets in addition to supplying some of the finest hotels in Europe including The Ritz, The Dorchester, Claridges and The Sheraton.
David Collard, the managing director of Glisten, confirmed that Quiet Storm had been briefed to drive consumer awareness of the Dormen brand as part of a September 2010 relaunch.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Co-ordinator AF Selection Up to £25,000, Birmingham, West Midlands
- Digital Account Manager Source £150 - £180 per day, London
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned