Absolut Vodka mixes with karate and kittens
By Mark Banham, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 09 July 2010 11:55AM
TBWA\Chiat\Day New York has released the trailer for 'Lemon Drop', a short film featuring Absolut Vodka's Citron variant, together with a martial arts heroine fighting to get her kittens back.
The film stars Ali Larter from 'Final Destination' and 'Legally Blonde', and Martin Kove from 'The Karate Kid' and 'Rambo: First Blood Part II' in a Tarantino-style homage.
Lemon Drop is the name of the heroine played by Larter who, when her beloved kittens are mysteriously taken from her, turns sour and will do whatever she can to track them down.
Music is by M Craft, Holly Golightly, and Powersolo.
The trailer has been seeded on YouTube and the film will have its own Facebook page when it is released online later this summer.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Integrated Project Manager - Creative Agency £35K Source £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Data Executive Lipton Fleming £20000 - £24000 per annum, London
- Midweight UX Designer - Comparison Site Source £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Senior Digital Producer - Creative Agency Source £50000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Digital Designer Source £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'