Absolut Vodka mixes with karate and kittens
By Mark Banham, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 09 July 2010 11:55AM
TBWA\Chiat\Day New York has released the trailer for 'Lemon Drop', a short film featuring Absolut Vodka's Citron variant, together with a martial arts heroine fighting to get her kittens back.
The film stars Ali Larter from 'Final Destination' and 'Legally Blonde', and Martin Kove from 'The Karate Kid' and 'Rambo: First Blood Part II' in a Tarantino-style homage.
Lemon Drop is the name of the heroine played by Larter who, when her beloved kittens are mysteriously taken from her, turns sour and will do whatever she can to track them down.
Music is by M Craft, Holly Golightly, and Powersolo.
The trailer has been seeded on YouTube and the film will have its own Facebook page when it is released online later this summer.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - London Sphere Digital 50-70k +bonus +benefits, London, South East
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Agency Candidates Required Michael Page Digital GBP25000 - GBP50000 per annum, Guildford
- SEO Manager Michael Page Digital GBP30000 - GBP40000 per annum, Manchester
- SEO Manager Michael Page Digital GBP30000 - GBP50000 per annum, Manchester
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Heinz brings back invisible bottle of tomato ketchup
- Polycell gets cheeky in crack-filler campaign
- Initiative scoops Amazon global media business
- Marks & Spencer loses AdWords battle to Interflora
Forget the digital cluster bomb – be more like Bob
It’s said that the average person is exposed to 30,000 marketing messages a day. To me that’s worrying news for us marketers – especially if it’s your job is to build marketing relationships with consumers.