Absolut Vodka mixes with karate and kittens
By Mark Banham, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 09 July 2010 11:55AM
TBWA\Chiat\Day New York has released the trailer for 'Lemon Drop', a short film featuring Absolut Vodka's Citron variant, together with a martial arts heroine fighting to get her kittens back.
The film stars Ali Larter from 'Final Destination' and 'Legally Blonde', and Martin Kove from 'The Karate Kid' and 'Rambo: First Blood Part II' in a Tarantino-style homage.
Lemon Drop is the name of the heroine played by Larter who, when her beloved kittens are mysteriously taken from her, turns sour and will do whatever she can to track them down.
Music is by M Craft, Holly Golightly, and Powersolo.
The trailer has been seeded on YouTube and the film will have its own Facebook page when it is released online later this summer.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Creative Artworker Creative Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Account Manager/Director, full time (would consider 4 days per week) Wonderberry UK Ltd Dependent on experience, Farringdon
- Online Visual Merchandising Manager Luxury Fashion brand Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer - Fashion - £30k 24 Seven Inc Up to £30k, City of London
- Digital Account Manager (ASAP) Zebra People £30000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Watch: The Economist's interactive Nelson Mandela film