Absolut Vodka mixes with karate and kittens
By Mark Banham, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 09 July 2010 11:55AM
TBWA\Chiat\Day New York has released the trailer for 'Lemon Drop', a short film featuring Absolut Vodka's Citron variant, together with a martial arts heroine fighting to get her kittens back.
The film stars Ali Larter from 'Final Destination' and 'Legally Blonde', and Martin Kove from 'The Karate Kid' and 'Rambo: First Blood Part II' in a Tarantino-style homage.
Lemon Drop is the name of the heroine played by Larter who, when her beloved kittens are mysteriously taken from her, turns sour and will do whatever she can to track them down.
Music is by M Craft, Holly Golightly, and Powersolo.
The trailer has been seeded on YouTube and the film will have its own Facebook page when it is released online later this summer.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Executive / Senior Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum, Manchester
- Junior Account Manager, International Media Agency Ultimate Asset £26000 - £31000 per annum + Great Benefits Package , City of London
- Head Of Digital Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Marketing Analyst Ball & Hoolahan £32,000 p.a, London (Greater)
- Brawn and bread: Sly Stallone stars in Warburtons campaign
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Five traits that define a south of the river agency
- Schwarzenegger vs Stallone: Whose ad is better?
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas