MRM London partner departs for Carlson Marketing
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 02 August 2010 11:25AM
MRM London's managing partner Olly Foot has left the agency after a year in the role to join Carlson Marketing as managing director.
Foot will take over from Carlson Marketing's current managing director John Hiney, who will leave the agency in September to go on a sabbatical for medical reasons. Foot will report into Carlson's EMEA president Jonathan Harman.
MRM's chief executive Mike Cornwell will take over Foot’s responsibilities for the day-to-day running of the agency.
Foot joined MRM in April 2002 as director of data planning, before being promoted to client services director in 2007 after playing a lead role in landing the agency’s Microsoft account.
At the same time, Foot also became regional lead for the McCann Worldgroup Nortel account, generating an award-winning acquisition campaign.
The agency was recently appointed by Kraft Foods to handle its CRM business for its Philadelphia account following a competitive pitch.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)