MRM London partner departs for Carlson Marketing
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 02 August 2010 11:25AM
MRM London's managing partner Olly Foot has left the agency after a year in the role to join Carlson Marketing as managing director.
Foot will take over from Carlson Marketing's current managing director John Hiney, who will leave the agency in September to go on a sabbatical for medical reasons. Foot will report into Carlson's EMEA president Jonathan Harman.
MRM's chief executive Mike Cornwell will take over Foot’s responsibilities for the day-to-day running of the agency.
Foot joined MRM in April 2002 as director of data planning, before being promoted to client services director in 2007 after playing a lead role in landing the agency’s Microsoft account.
At the same time, Foot also became regional lead for the McCann Worldgroup Nortel account, generating an award-winning acquisition campaign.
The agency was recently appointed by Kraft Foods to handle its CRM business for its Philadelphia account following a competitive pitch.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Modelling Manager Premier Media £30000 - £35000 per annum, East London
- CGI Artist Premier Media £25000 - £30000 per annum, East London
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- MEC appoints first head of programmatic strategy
- Blinkx losses sound alarm bells for those in online advertising
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot