Tribal DDB and Rapp merge in New Zealand
AUCKLAND - DDB Group New Zealand has announced their decision to merge full-service, data driven creative agency Rapp and digital marketing agency Tribal DDB as Rapp/Tribal. The final arrangements are taking place over the next two weeks.
Robert Limb, Rapp New Zealand’s current managing director, will be leading the Rapp/Tribal operation.
The client portfolio under the merged agency include ANZ New Zealand, McDonald’s, Yellow, Cadbury, CIGNA, NZ Lotteries, Loyalty NZ and Wattie’s.
Limb explains, "We have collectively experienced a surge in digital work from 30 per cent to 70 per cent over the past six months. Rapp itself has flourished growing from five people to a team of 40 in just three years. Tribal has grown at an incredible rate too."
He noted that clients are demanding smarter and more engaging solutions from agencies. By combining Rapp/Tribal, the group will provide a lot more ‘room for growth’ in terms of capability.
"This is about creating new opportunities and a balanced leadership focused on growth not cost cutting; in fact we will be creating five new roles as part of the merger," said Limb.
This article was first published on Media Asia
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Midweight Designer/ Art Director Premier Media £28000 - £30000 per annum, City of London
- Marketing Manager Pitch Consultants £40000 - £50000 per annum, Manchester
- Account Director / Senior Account Director - Stunning Agency Fill Recruitment to £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital and Integrated Planner air recruitment Up to £60K (dependent on experience) plus benefits and bonuses, London (Central), London (Greater)