Nivea prepares to hire digital agency
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 05 August 2010 11:20AM
Nivea, the Beiersdorf-owned healthcare brand, has called a pitch for its UK digital advertising account.
The review is in the early stages and the company has approached agencies with a request for information, with a view to holding more formal meetings next month.
Nivea does not have a retained digital agency, instead working with shops on a project basis or using its creative agencies, TBWA\London and DraftFCB.
The account will incorporate all of Nivea's digital activity, including its creative and strategic work and the brand's UK website.
Nivea's most recent campaign was rolled out in May to promote the brand's four-year sponsorship of the England football team ahead of the Fifa World Cup.
The work, created by DraftFCB, carried the strapline "Preparation is everything" and aimed to eliminate negative perceptions of male grooming.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London
- Head of Ecommerce (8 month maternity contract) Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £50000 - £60000 per annum + bonus and benefits, London
- Events Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Brand Marketing Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £45000 - £50000 per annum + bonus and benefits, Milton Keynes
- Senior Digital Designer Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £38000 - £40000 per annum, London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham