Nivea prepares to hire digital agency
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 05 August 2010 11:20AM
Nivea, the Beiersdorf-owned healthcare brand, has called a pitch for its UK digital advertising account.
The review is in the early stages and the company has approached agencies with a request for information, with a view to holding more formal meetings next month.
Nivea does not have a retained digital agency, instead working with shops on a project basis or using its creative agencies, TBWA\London and DraftFCB.
The account will incorporate all of Nivea's digital activity, including its creative and strategic work and the brand's UK website.
Nivea's most recent campaign was rolled out in May to promote the brand's four-year sponsorship of the England football team ahead of the Fifa World Cup.
The work, created by DraftFCB, carried the strapline "Preparation is everything" and aimed to eliminate negative perceptions of male grooming.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Digital Account Manager (Surrey) become £35k, Surrey
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief