Nivea prepares to hire digital agency
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 05 August 2010 11:20AM
Nivea, the Beiersdorf-owned healthcare brand, has called a pitch for its UK digital advertising account.
The review is in the early stages and the company has approached agencies with a request for information, with a view to holding more formal meetings next month.
Nivea does not have a retained digital agency, instead working with shops on a project basis or using its creative agencies, TBWA\London and DraftFCB.
The account will incorporate all of Nivea's digital activity, including its creative and strategic work and the brand's UK website.
Nivea's most recent campaign was rolled out in May to promote the brand's four-year sponsorship of the England football team ahead of the Fifa World Cup.
The work, created by DraftFCB, carried the strapline "Preparation is everything" and aimed to eliminate negative perceptions of male grooming.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Analytical Manager DataTech Salary Negotiable, South East