Nivea prepares to hire digital agency
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 05 August 2010 11:20AM
Nivea, the Beiersdorf-owned healthcare brand, has called a pitch for its UK digital advertising account.
The review is in the early stages and the company has approached agencies with a request for information, with a view to holding more formal meetings next month.
Nivea does not have a retained digital agency, instead working with shops on a project basis or using its creative agencies, TBWA\London and DraftFCB.
The account will incorporate all of Nivea's digital activity, including its creative and strategic work and the brand's UK website.
Nivea's most recent campaign was rolled out in May to promote the brand's four-year sponsorship of the England football team ahead of the Fifa World Cup.
The work, created by DraftFCB, carried the strapline "Preparation is everything" and aimed to eliminate negative perceptions of male grooming.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Business Development Executive PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Data Analyst Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 + benefits, London
- Project Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £28,000, Manchester
- Managing Partner / Client Services Director David Thatcher Recruitment £80-95k, Bristol
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign