We R Interactive in branded content hire
By Sarah Shearman, mediaweek.co.uk, Monday, 09 August 2010 09:00AM
We R Interactive, the new online games publisher, has appointed Arianne Riddell as commercial director.
Riddell will report to We R Interactive's founder Tom Thirwall. She will be responsible for developing the gaming publisher's commercial activities, including branded content.
Thirwall said: "We R Interactive's plan is to develop new formats for brands, their products and services and Arianne will enhance our capabilities in that respect."
She joins from BBC Magazines where she was advertising director, responsible for the Homes portfolio and Gardeners World. She headed the launch of Lonely Planet Magazine and developed the BBC ad marketing website.
Before the BBC she worked at H Bauer Publishing as ad manager on That's Life, Take a Break, Bella, TV Quick, TV Choice and Real.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Category Controller Ball & Hoolahan £90,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- French Sales Director tfconnect global recruitment £50,000 - £60,000 plus bonus, London (Greater)
- PR Account Executive x2 AF Selection £17,000 - £18,000, Greater Manchester
- Data Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £34K- £39K, London (Greater)