We R Interactive in branded content hire
By Sarah Shearman, mediaweek.co.uk, Monday, 09 August 2010 09:00AM
We R Interactive, the new online games publisher, has appointed Arianne Riddell as commercial director.
Riddell will report to We R Interactive's founder Tom Thirwall. She will be responsible for developing the gaming publisher's commercial activities, including branded content.
Thirwall said: "We R Interactive's plan is to develop new formats for brands, their products and services and Arianne will enhance our capabilities in that respect."
She joins from BBC Magazines where she was advertising director, responsible for the Homes portfolio and Gardeners World. She headed the launch of Lonely Planet Magazine and developed the BBC ad marketing website.
Before the BBC she worked at H Bauer Publishing as ad manager on That's Life, Take a Break, Bella, TV Quick, TV Choice and Real.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £24,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director, maternity contract - high end creative for fashion, retail, luxury Story Recruitment £45-50k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood