We R Interactive in branded content hire
By Sarah Shearman, mediaweek.co.uk, Monday, 09 August 2010 09:00AM
We R Interactive, the new online games publisher, has appointed Arianne Riddell as commercial director.
Riddell will report to We R Interactive's founder Tom Thirwall. She will be responsible for developing the gaming publisher's commercial activities, including branded content.
Thirwall said: "We R Interactive's plan is to develop new formats for brands, their products and services and Arianne will enhance our capabilities in that respect."
She joins from BBC Magazines where she was advertising director, responsible for the Homes portfolio and Gardeners World. She headed the launch of Lonely Planet Magazine and developed the BBC ad marketing website.
Before the BBC she worked at H Bauer Publishing as ad manager on That's Life, Take a Break, Bella, TV Quick, TV Choice and Real.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Creative Manager (catalogue) Beyond The Book c.£35000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Mid-Senior Designer AF Selection £30,000 - £35,000, Liverpool, Merseyside
- Digital Exec - Award winning Independent Agency Aspire £24000.00 - £28000.00 per annum, London
- Marketing Project Manager - direct mail and eDM become £35k-£50k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- SEO Manager - Fast growing startup Digital Gurus £30000 - £40000 Per Annum company options, London
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- 7 things Proximity has learned in the new Omnicom building