We R Interactive in branded content hire
By Sarah Shearman, mediaweek.co.uk, Monday, 09 August 2010 09:00AM
We R Interactive, the new online games publisher, has appointed Arianne Riddell as commercial director.
Riddell will report to We R Interactive's founder Tom Thirwall. She will be responsible for developing the gaming publisher's commercial activities, including branded content.
Thirwall said: "We R Interactive's plan is to develop new formats for brands, their products and services and Arianne will enhance our capabilities in that respect."
She joins from BBC Magazines where she was advertising director, responsible for the Homes portfolio and Gardeners World. She headed the launch of Lonely Planet Magazine and developed the BBC ad marketing website.
Before the BBC she worked at H Bauer Publishing as ad manager on That's Life, Take a Break, Bella, TV Quick, TV Choice and Real.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Insights Project Manager Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 p.a, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director Twist Recruitment £60000 - £65000 per annum, City of London
- Audience Development Director - SEO, Social & Content - CLIENT Ultimate Asset £75000 per annum + bens, Hammersmith and Fulham
- Planner - Charity / DM - Award-winning London agency - to £35k Fill Recruitment £35k plus superb benefits and bonus opportunity!, London (Greater)
- Freelance Account Manager/ Senior Account Manager Prospect Resourcing Ltd £150 - £200 per day, London (Greater)
- WPP, Daily Mail and SnapChat launch content agency Truffle Pig
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account