Phones 4u to sponsor Sky talent show
By Sarah Shearman, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Friday, 13 August 2010 12:01AM
Phones 4u has signed a deal with Sky 1 to sponsor music talent show 'Must Be the Music' across TV, online and mobile.
The fully integrated campaign includes sponsorship of all episodes and idents, its follow-up show, ‘Meet the Finalists’, the repeats and any showings on Sky Anytime and Sky Player.
Phones 4u will have a presence on Sky1’s website as well as the show’s microsite, and on graphic or video pre-rolls of video clips. It will sponsor a dedicated mobile microsite and branding on an iPhone app for the show.
The partnership will also be promoted in Phones 4u’s 450 UK stores, where customers will have the opportunity to win VIP tickets to the live finale of the show in Wembley Area.
The show will run until the end of September on Sky 1 and Sky 1 HD and will be hosted by Fearne Cotton. The judging panel includes Dizzee Rascal, Sharleen Spiteri and Jamie Cullum.
According to Russell Braterman, Phones 4u marketing director, it is one of the most integrated marketing and sponsorship campaigns the company has run.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- TV body Barb to track viewing via tablets
- Reebok Classics brand film champions 'Madchester' revival
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014