L'Oreal launches $50m media review in Australia
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 17 August 2010 01:00PM
L'Oreal, the cosmetic giant, is continuing the process of consolidating its media agency roster by reviewing its $50m (£28.8m) account in Australia.
The account is currently split between Interpublic's Universal McCann and Publicis-owned ZenithOptimedia and the move follows the recent consolidation of L’Oreal’s $70m (£44.7m) US media buying account into Universal McCann, also following a pitch against ZenithOptimedia. US media planning was not part of the review.
L'Oreal's £74 million UK media planning and buying account is currently handled by ZenithOptimedia.
In addition to the main L'Oreal Paris brand, L'Oreal also owns the Maybelline and Garnier brands. This year, Fortune magazine named L’Oreal as the only French company to be rated in its top 50 list of the "World's Most Admired Companies".
L’Oreal Australia could not be reached for comment at the time of publication.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Midweight Designer - Creative Agency - Old Street Twist Recruitment Ã‚£27000.00 - Ã‚£32000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Account Manager/Senior Account Manager Cars ! Ready for an immediate start or Jan 2015! Barker Graves £30/38K, central London
- PLANNER - INTEGRATED MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£50000 per annum + Excellent, London
- Senior PR & Comms Officer Stopgap Ã‚£32000 - Ã‚£34700 per annum, Reading
- Senior Account Director - brand, digital and communications - £55-65k Story Recruitment £55-65k plus bonus dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)