L'Oreal launches $50m media review in Australia
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 17 August 2010 01:00PM
L'Oreal, the cosmetic giant, is continuing the process of consolidating its media agency roster by reviewing its $50m (£28.8m) account in Australia.
The account is currently split between Interpublic's Universal McCann and Publicis-owned ZenithOptimedia and the move follows the recent consolidation of L’Oreal’s $70m (£44.7m) US media buying account into Universal McCann, also following a pitch against ZenithOptimedia. US media planning was not part of the review.
L'Oreal's £74 million UK media planning and buying account is currently handled by ZenithOptimedia.
In addition to the main L'Oreal Paris brand, L'Oreal also owns the Maybelline and Garnier brands. This year, Fortune magazine named L’Oreal as the only French company to be rated in its top 50 list of the "World's Most Admired Companies".
L’Oreal Australia could not be reached for comment at the time of publication.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire