L'Oreal launches $50m media review in Australia
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 17 August 2010 01:00PM
L'Oreal, the cosmetic giant, is continuing the process of consolidating its media agency roster by reviewing its $50m (£28.8m) account in Australia.
The account is currently split between Interpublic's Universal McCann and Publicis-owned ZenithOptimedia and the move follows the recent consolidation of L’Oreal’s $70m (£44.7m) US media buying account into Universal McCann, also following a pitch against ZenithOptimedia. US media planning was not part of the review.
L'Oreal's £74 million UK media planning and buying account is currently handled by ZenithOptimedia.
In addition to the main L'Oreal Paris brand, L'Oreal also owns the Maybelline and Garnier brands. This year, Fortune magazine named L’Oreal as the only French company to be rated in its top 50 list of the "World's Most Admired Companies".
L’Oreal Australia could not be reached for comment at the time of publication.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Creative Recruitment Consultant, Digital/Direct Marketing Consultancy Direct Recruitment 25k-59k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad