L'Oreal launches $50m media review in Australia
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 17 August 2010 01:00PM
L'Oreal, the cosmetic giant, is continuing the process of consolidating its media agency roster by reviewing its $50m (£28.8m) account in Australia.
The account is currently split between Interpublic's Universal McCann and Publicis-owned ZenithOptimedia and the move follows the recent consolidation of L’Oreal’s $70m (£44.7m) US media buying account into Universal McCann, also following a pitch against ZenithOptimedia. US media planning was not part of the review.
L'Oreal's £74 million UK media planning and buying account is currently handled by ZenithOptimedia.
In addition to the main L'Oreal Paris brand, L'Oreal also owns the Maybelline and Garnier brands. This year, Fortune magazine named L’Oreal as the only French company to be rated in its top 50 list of the "World's Most Admired Companies".
L’Oreal Australia could not be reached for comment at the time of publication.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager - B2B David Thatcher Recruitment £25-38k dep experience, London (West), London (Greater)
- Global Client Director, FleishmanHillard London, Fortune 500 Account, £Competitive Fleishman-Hillard £competitive Salary + Benefits, Central London
- Communications Designer Bluemarlin £20,000-£25,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- New Business Executive Bluemarlin £20,000-£25,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Search Performance Manager Source £68000 - £85000 per annum + Generous Bonus and Benefits, London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media