Nestle plans on-pack AR digital campaign
Nestle said it is launching its biggest digital campaign to date for its KitKat confectionery brand, teaming up with chart-topping pop group Scouting For Girls.
The company also said the 'KitKat Brings Music To Life' campaign, created by digital agency Skive, constitutes the first on-pack augmented reality (AR) promotion by an FMCG brand.
An AR marker will appear on all KitKat four-finger promotional packs, enabling consumers to view Scouting For Girls playing its latest single 'Silly Song' in four virtual 'break' environments, such as a bedroom, a park, a train and the library.
Customers will also be able to win £100-worth vouchers to spend on Ticketmaster.
No financial details of the campaign have been disclosed.
"Our first 'Music Break' activity proved a great success for the brand in 2009, marking a major touchpoint in its association with music," said Jemma Handley, brand manager at KitKat.
Handley added: "Through this current campaign, we are not only demonstrating our lead in the FMCG sector for digital execution but offering consumers an enhanced experience around breaktime and music."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum,