Nestle plans on-pack AR digital campaign
Nestle said it is launching its biggest digital campaign to date for its KitKat confectionery brand, teaming up with chart-topping pop group Scouting For Girls.
The company also said the 'KitKat Brings Music To Life' campaign, created by digital agency Skive, constitutes the first on-pack augmented reality (AR) promotion by an FMCG brand.
An AR marker will appear on all KitKat four-finger promotional packs, enabling consumers to view Scouting For Girls playing its latest single 'Silly Song' in four virtual 'break' environments, such as a bedroom, a park, a train and the library.
Customers will also be able to win £100-worth vouchers to spend on Ticketmaster.
No financial details of the campaign have been disclosed.
"Our first 'Music Break' activity proved a great success for the brand in 2009, marking a major touchpoint in its association with music," said Jemma Handley, brand manager at KitKat.
Handley added: "Through this current campaign, we are not only demonstrating our lead in the FMCG sector for digital execution but offering consumers an enhanced experience around breaktime and music."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £60,000 - £80,000, London
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £60,000 - £70,000 + benefits, London
- Planner, Top Direct Marketing/Digital Agency London Direct Recruitment £45,000 - £65,000, London
- Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £70,000, London
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show