JWT takes on KPMG integrated ad brief
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 19 August 2010 11:25AM
KPMG, one of the world's leading auditors, has appointed JWT to handle a UK advertising brief.
The agency was awarded the business without a pitch, and will be responsible for creating a new integrated campaign for the brand.
In recent years, KPMG has worked with a number of agencies on a project basis, including Amplify and The Communications Agency.
Amplify's most recent work for the brand was a recruitment campaign that encouraged graduates to consider a career with the company.
KPMG offers auditing, advisory and tax services in around 150 different markets.
The company is known as one of the "big four" auditors, alongside PricewaterhouseCoopers, Deloitte and Ernst & Young, and employs more than 100,000 members of staff.
Last month, Ernst & Young announced that it was launching a search to find a new agency to handle a global advertising brief.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Account Manager / Senior Account Manager - Boutique Digital Agency Fill Recruitment to £35k + great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Manager Stopgap £30000 - £40000 per annum, South East England
- Senior Marketing Officer Stopgap £34600 - £40834 per annum, London
- Senior Marketing Officer Stopgap £36000 - £40000 per annum, London
- PRESENTATION DESIGNER Live Recruitment Negotiable, London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne