VCCP and SFW land Microsoft B2B task
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 26 August 2010 12:00AM
Microsoft Advertising UK has appointed VCCP and Stephens Francis Whitson to handle its business-to-business ad account.
The agencies picked up the account following a pitch against Microsoft's roster shops and they will mainly be responsible for promoting the technology giant's advertising offer to businesses.
Microsoft's move to hire a B2B agency comes as it steps up its activity in the search space through its Bing engine and also builds its range of display ad solutions.
Separately, Microsoft is reviewing its global B2B account in a process handled by its head office in Redmond, Washington. The business is currently held by JWT.
In March, Microsoft kicked off a multimillion-pound ad campaign to help raise awareness of its Bing search engine in the UK market.
Both VCCP and SFW declined to comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Graphic Designer / Art Director Creative Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £23000 per annum, Warwickshire
- Senior Manager Customer Engagement - Sports Brand (Relocation) Ultimate Asset €70000 - €73000 per annum + Relocation package, Bavaria
- Digital Sales Account Director Ultimate Asset £43000 - £45000 per annum + 15-20k comms, London
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- Ocean Outdoor finds new owners in Searchlight Capital