VCCP and SFW land Microsoft B2B task
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 26 August 2010 12:00AM
Microsoft Advertising UK has appointed VCCP and Stephens Francis Whitson to handle its business-to-business ad account.
The agencies picked up the account following a pitch against Microsoft's roster shops and they will mainly be responsible for promoting the technology giant's advertising offer to businesses.
Microsoft's move to hire a B2B agency comes as it steps up its activity in the search space through its Bing engine and also builds its range of display ad solutions.
Separately, Microsoft is reviewing its global B2B account in a process handled by its head office in Redmond, Washington. The business is currently held by JWT.
In March, Microsoft kicked off a multimillion-pound ad campaign to help raise awareness of its Bing search engine in the UK market.
Both VCCP and SFW declined to comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £36k - £39k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager- Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £28k - £33k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head Of Marketing Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- CREATIVE DIRECTORS Live Recruitment Negotiable, England
- DIGITAL DESIGNER - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment £23000 - £28000 per annum + BENS, Surrey
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media