VCCP and SFW land Microsoft B2B task
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 26 August 2010 12:00AM
Microsoft Advertising UK has appointed VCCP and Stephens Francis Whitson to handle its business-to-business ad account.
The agencies picked up the account following a pitch against Microsoft's roster shops and they will mainly be responsible for promoting the technology giant's advertising offer to businesses.
Microsoft's move to hire a B2B agency comes as it steps up its activity in the search space through its Bing engine and also builds its range of display ad solutions.
Separately, Microsoft is reviewing its global B2B account in a process handled by its head office in Redmond, Washington. The business is currently held by JWT.
In March, Microsoft kicked off a multimillion-pound ad campaign to help raise awareness of its Bing search engine in the UK market.
Both VCCP and SFW declined to comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Customer Marketing Manager Stopgap £50000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Business Development Manager - Design & Marketing Agency ADLIB up to £30k + car, Bristol
- Senior Account Manager Stopgap £35000 - £40000 per annum, London