Agencies line up for Novartis digital task
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 26 August 2010 11:00AM
Novartis UK, the UK arm of the global pharmaceutical company, is holding talks with agencies over its consumer-facing digital advertising.
The company has issued an RFI to a number of digital agencies and is preparing to hold a pitch for the business next month. It is not yet known whether Novartis will appoint a roster of agencies or a single shop to handle the account.
Work will mainly consist of updating and redeveloping some of Novartis' brand websites to make them more consumer-friendly.
Novartis, which owns brands including Nicotinell and Savlon, currently uses specialist healthcare agencies for the majority of its marketing, but this latest move is seen as an attempt to build relationships with more traditional consumer-focused shops.
Earlier this year, Novartis appointed Beattie McGuinness Bungay to produce a television campaign for Savlon to help give the brand a more modern image.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Cross-Media Account Director - Film and Gaming Client's - Ã‚£45K Ultimate Asset Ã‚£40000 - Ã‚£47000 per annum, London
- Account Director, 12 month contract role, paying £50k pro rata - BTL / Integrated and retail role MODA consult Up to £50k, 12 month fixed term contract (pro rata salary), London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Communities Officer Amnesty International UK £36,240 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brochure Artworker Purple Consultancy Ã‚£30000 - Ã‚£35000 per annum, London
- Freelance ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - integrated with Client side experience - London - 6-8 week contract Judi Patton up to £250 per day, London (Greater)