Agencies line up for Novartis digital task
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 26 August 2010 11:00AM
Novartis UK, the UK arm of the global pharmaceutical company, is holding talks with agencies over its consumer-facing digital advertising.
The company has issued an RFI to a number of digital agencies and is preparing to hold a pitch for the business next month. It is not yet known whether Novartis will appoint a roster of agencies or a single shop to handle the account.
Work will mainly consist of updating and redeveloping some of Novartis' brand websites to make them more consumer-friendly.
Novartis, which owns brands including Nicotinell and Savlon, currently uses specialist healthcare agencies for the majority of its marketing, but this latest move is seen as an attempt to build relationships with more traditional consumer-focused shops.
Earlier this year, Novartis appointed Beattie McGuinness Bungay to produce a television campaign for Savlon to help give the brand a more modern image.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Marketing Asssitant RoDO Ltd Competitive, Greater Manchester
- Digital Project Manager PFJ £25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + benefits + bonus, London
- Strategic Planning Director - Multinational Advertising Agency - Dubai HR Source Very attractive TAX FREE salary, Dubai
- Marketing Manager Barclay Meade negotiable, Sandringham
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'