Agencies line up for Novartis digital task
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 26 August 2010 11:00AM
Novartis UK, the UK arm of the global pharmaceutical company, is holding talks with agencies over its consumer-facing digital advertising.
The company has issued an RFI to a number of digital agencies and is preparing to hold a pitch for the business next month. It is not yet known whether Novartis will appoint a roster of agencies or a single shop to handle the account.
Work will mainly consist of updating and redeveloping some of Novartis' brand websites to make them more consumer-friendly.
Novartis, which owns brands including Nicotinell and Savlon, currently uses specialist healthcare agencies for the majority of its marketing, but this latest move is seen as an attempt to build relationships with more traditional consumer-focused shops.
Earlier this year, Novartis appointed Beattie McGuinness Bungay to produce a television campaign for Savlon to help give the brand a more modern image.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Strategic Research Consultant Rare Selection £35 - £45K + 20% bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Strategist / Senior Brand Planner Rare Selection Up to £75K + benefits, including pension, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Consultant Rare Selection Up to £48500 + non contributory pension + additional benefits, Surrey
- Senior Brand Strategist / Planning Director Rare Selection Up to £65000 + excellent benefits, including pension and bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Creative Integrated Agency London Twist Recruitment £40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Benefits, North London
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad
- Hammerson uses automated mechanical model to showcase Christmas gifts