Agencies line up for Novartis digital task
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 26 August 2010 11:00AM
Novartis UK, the UK arm of the global pharmaceutical company, is holding talks with agencies over its consumer-facing digital advertising.
The company has issued an RFI to a number of digital agencies and is preparing to hold a pitch for the business next month. It is not yet known whether Novartis will appoint a roster of agencies or a single shop to handle the account.
Work will mainly consist of updating and redeveloping some of Novartis' brand websites to make them more consumer-friendly.
Novartis, which owns brands including Nicotinell and Savlon, currently uses specialist healthcare agencies for the majority of its marketing, but this latest move is seen as an attempt to build relationships with more traditional consumer-focused shops.
Earlier this year, Novartis appointed Beattie McGuinness Bungay to produce a television campaign for Savlon to help give the brand a more modern image.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager - Interim Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- International Senior Digital Planner Aspire £28000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Packaging Designer (Agency, Branding) Creative Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior brand planner- brand & communications agency, £55k Gabriele Skelton £50000 - £55000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- BBC to end exclusive Red Bee Media production deal
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- Happy birthday Mr Ad Server: the future of RTB