Birds Eye Iglo marketing director to move to General Mills
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 01 September 2010 12:50PM
Birds Eye Iglo’s UK marketing director Ben Pearman is to leave the company after less than three years to join FMCG giant General Mills.
Pearman is to take on the role of marketing director across Europe, Middle East & Africa for General Mills, which sells brands including Yoplait, Nature Valley and Haagen Dazs.
He will leave his current job at the beginning of October and move to Switzerland for the General Mills job.
Pearman joined Bird’s Eye in 2007 as its marketing director overseeing the brand and reporting to general manager Anne Murphy.
Birds Eye Iglo is one of Europe’s largest frozen food producers and makes children’s teatime favorite Fish Fingers.
Pearman had previously held marketing roles with Heinz and Nestlé-owned Kit Kat and Nescafé.
Birds Eye Iglo, which is owned by private equity firm Permira, said it would announce a replacement for Pearman in the next few weeks.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager/Account Director Reuben Sinclair £40000 - £55000 per hour + Bonus + Excellent Benefits, London
- Head of Digital Design. #BANNERCAMPAIGNS #EMAILDESIGNS Creative Recruitment £50000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager. #WEBBUILDS #MOBILEAPPS #TABLETAPPS Creative Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- JUNIOR DIGITAL DESIGNER #ESHOTS #WEBDESIGN #SOCIALMEDIA Creative Recruitment £25000 per annum, London