Birds Eye Iglo marketing director to move to General Mills
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 01 September 2010 12:50PM
Birds Eye Iglo’s UK marketing director Ben Pearman is to leave the company after less than three years to join FMCG giant General Mills.
Pearman is to take on the role of marketing director across Europe, Middle East & Africa for General Mills, which sells brands including Yoplait, Nature Valley and Haagen Dazs.
He will leave his current job at the beginning of October and move to Switzerland for the General Mills job.
Pearman joined Bird’s Eye in 2007 as its marketing director overseeing the brand and reporting to general manager Anne Murphy.
Birds Eye Iglo is one of Europe’s largest frozen food producers and makes children’s teatime favorite Fish Fingers.
Pearman had previously held marketing roles with Heinz and Nestlé-owned Kit Kat and Nescafé.
Birds Eye Iglo, which is owned by private equity firm Permira, said it would announce a replacement for Pearman in the next few weeks.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Account Manager Gemini Search £32000 - £36000 per annum, London
- Freelance Creative Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £150 - £350 per annum, London
- Senior Interior Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Presentation Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Lead Digital Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £60000 - £80000 per annum, London
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media
- Mattessons Fridge Raiders campaign delivers AI robot to YouTube gamer
- HSBC launches Anyone's Game golf campaign
- Facebook and Airbnb sign up to D&AD New Blood