Birds Eye Iglo marketing director to move to General Mills
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 01 September 2010 12:50PM
Birds Eye Iglo’s UK marketing director Ben Pearman is to leave the company after less than three years to join FMCG giant General Mills.
Pearman is to take on the role of marketing director across Europe, Middle East & Africa for General Mills, which sells brands including Yoplait, Nature Valley and Haagen Dazs.
He will leave his current job at the beginning of October and move to Switzerland for the General Mills job.
Pearman joined Bird’s Eye in 2007 as its marketing director overseeing the brand and reporting to general manager Anne Murphy.
Birds Eye Iglo is one of Europe’s largest frozen food producers and makes children’s teatime favorite Fish Fingers.
Pearman had previously held marketing roles with Heinz and Nestlé-owned Kit Kat and Nescafé.
Birds Eye Iglo, which is owned by private equity firm Permira, said it would announce a replacement for Pearman in the next few weeks.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- SAM/Experienced AM, London, up to £38,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Account Manager, Integrated, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £32000 per annum, London
- Web Producer / Dubai based / Tax free Salary MCG Associates Tax free Salary, Dubai
- Technical Author AF Selection £19,000 - £25,000, Nottingham
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- 'We will always love M&S' says Walker Media in goodbye statement