Birds Eye Iglo marketing director to move to General Mills
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 01 September 2010 12:50PM
Birds Eye Iglo’s UK marketing director Ben Pearman is to leave the company after less than three years to join FMCG giant General Mills.
Pearman is to take on the role of marketing director across Europe, Middle East & Africa for General Mills, which sells brands including Yoplait, Nature Valley and Haagen Dazs.
He will leave his current job at the beginning of October and move to Switzerland for the General Mills job.
Pearman joined Bird’s Eye in 2007 as its marketing director overseeing the brand and reporting to general manager Anne Murphy.
Birds Eye Iglo is one of Europe’s largest frozen food producers and makes children’s teatime favorite Fish Fingers.
Pearman had previously held marketing roles with Heinz and Nestlé-owned Kit Kat and Nescafé.
Birds Eye Iglo, which is owned by private equity firm Permira, said it would announce a replacement for Pearman in the next few weeks.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director - Manchester Network Career Consultants £50000 - £60000 per annum, Manchester
- Direct Marketing Manager Brand Recruitment £23000 - £25000 per annum, Witney
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad