Burke takes senior role at Balloon Dog
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 02 September 2010 11:20AM
Cordell Burke, the former executive creative director of Tequila\London, is joining the integrated marketing agency Balloon Dog as a creative managing partner.
Burke has been without an agency since January 2009, after leaving Tequila to take a break from the industry.
At Balloon Dog, Burke will be responsible for leading the agency's creative team, working across a client list that includes Aviva, Barclays, Pret A Manger and the RAC.
Burke had spent two-and-a-half years at Tequila, creating award-winning work for brands such as the Army and Prudential.
His arrival at Balloon Dog coincides with a number of new digital appointments at the agency, including Matt Isherwood, who joins from Affinity as a digital manager, and Giles Luckett, who joins as a digital channel planner from Soup.
Chris Murphy, the chairman of Balloon Dog, said: "We are thrilled about welcoming Cordell to the team."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior Account Manager Source £35000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?
- Beiersdorf postpones review after MAA criticisms of procedure