Burke takes senior role at Balloon Dog
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 02 September 2010 11:20AM
Cordell Burke, the former executive creative director of Tequila\London, is joining the integrated marketing agency Balloon Dog as a creative managing partner.
Burke has been without an agency since January 2009, after leaving Tequila to take a break from the industry.
At Balloon Dog, Burke will be responsible for leading the agency's creative team, working across a client list that includes Aviva, Barclays, Pret A Manger and the RAC.
Burke had spent two-and-a-half years at Tequila, creating award-winning work for brands such as the Army and Prudential.
His arrival at Balloon Dog coincides with a number of new digital appointments at the agency, including Matt Isherwood, who joins from Affinity as a digital manager, and Giles Luckett, who joins as a digital channel planner from Soup.
Chris Murphy, the chairman of Balloon Dog, said: "We are thrilled about welcoming Cordell to the team."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager - Design & Marketing Agency ADLIB £ Competitive, Hampshire
- Marketing Executive - Cloud Marketing & Lead Capture Software Recruitment Revolution Up to £25,000 (DOE) + Benefits, Portsmouth, Hampshire
- Marketing Data Analyst - CRM / eCRM ADLIB £Competitive, Bath
- Brand Strategy Consultant Rare Selection £30 - £40K + excellent benefits incl pension, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Executive, Top branding and design agency Gabriele Skelton £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'