Burke takes senior role at Balloon Dog
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 02 September 2010 11:20AM
Cordell Burke, the former executive creative director of Tequila\London, is joining the integrated marketing agency Balloon Dog as a creative managing partner.
Burke has been without an agency since January 2009, after leaving Tequila to take a break from the industry.
At Balloon Dog, Burke will be responsible for leading the agency's creative team, working across a client list that includes Aviva, Barclays, Pret A Manger and the RAC.
Burke had spent two-and-a-half years at Tequila, creating award-winning work for brands such as the Army and Prudential.
His arrival at Balloon Dog coincides with a number of new digital appointments at the agency, including Matt Isherwood, who joins from Affinity as a digital manager, and Giles Luckett, who joins as a digital channel planner from Soup.
Chris Murphy, the chairman of Balloon Dog, said: "We are thrilled about welcoming Cordell to the team."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Editorial Co-ordinator Stopgap £27540 per annum, Birmingham
- Direct Response TV Manager Aspire £25000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - AGENCY - BERKSHIRE - £40-48K Salt £40000 - £48000 per annum + benefits, Berkshire