Burke takes senior role at Balloon Dog
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 02 September 2010 11:20AM
Cordell Burke, the former executive creative director of Tequila\London, is joining the integrated marketing agency Balloon Dog as a creative managing partner.
Burke has been without an agency since January 2009, after leaving Tequila to take a break from the industry.
At Balloon Dog, Burke will be responsible for leading the agency's creative team, working across a client list that includes Aviva, Barclays, Pret A Manger and the RAC.
Burke had spent two-and-a-half years at Tequila, creating award-winning work for brands such as the Army and Prudential.
His arrival at Balloon Dog coincides with a number of new digital appointments at the agency, including Matt Isherwood, who joins from Affinity as a digital manager, and Giles Luckett, who joins as a digital channel planner from Soup.
Chris Murphy, the chairman of Balloon Dog, said: "We are thrilled about welcoming Cordell to the team."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- User Experience Design Lead Red Sofa London £60000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits , City of London
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £45- 70k + bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign