Burke takes senior role at Balloon Dog
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 02 September 2010 11:20AM
Cordell Burke, the former executive creative director of Tequila\London, is joining the integrated marketing agency Balloon Dog as a creative managing partner.
Burke has been without an agency since January 2009, after leaving Tequila to take a break from the industry.
At Balloon Dog, Burke will be responsible for leading the agency's creative team, working across a client list that includes Aviva, Barclays, Pret A Manger and the RAC.
Burke had spent two-and-a-half years at Tequila, creating award-winning work for brands such as the Army and Prudential.
His arrival at Balloon Dog coincides with a number of new digital appointments at the agency, including Matt Isherwood, who joins from Affinity as a digital manager, and Giles Luckett, who joins as a digital channel planner from Soup.
Chris Murphy, the chairman of Balloon Dog, said: "We are thrilled about welcoming Cordell to the team."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Field Marketing Manager Salt £70000 - £90000 per annum + Bonus, London
- Digital Ad Operations Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Apple unveils 'biggest advancement in the iPhone' and 'Apple Watch'