Ben Malbon quits BBH Labs to join Google
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 02 September 2010 11:15AM
Ben Malbon, one of the founders of BBH Labs, is leaving the agency to join Google Creative Labs as its new director of strategy.
Malbon, who has spent almost six years at Bartle Bogle Hegarty, joins the multimedia company later this year and will be based in the US.
While at BBH, he worked with Google on the global communications strategy and advertising for the Chrome browser, which launched last year, and on a partnership marketing initiative launched by British Airways and Google Earth in 2006.
Malbon started his career in advertising as an account planner at DFGW in 1998. Two years later, he moved to DDB London, where he became the strategy director and was responsible for leading planning on the agency's Volkswagen account.
He then joined BBH London in March 2005 as the planning director. He co-founded BBH Labs, BBH's global innovation unit, with Mel Exon in 2008.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Display Manager - Automotive - £35K Ultimate Asset £32000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Marketing Manager Brand Recruitment £35000 per annum, Borehamwood
- Comms Account Manager -TV and Entertainment - £35K Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Comms Acount Director- Leading Beauty FMCG - £55K Ultimate Asset £45000 - £55000 per annum, City of London