In association with
Virgin Atlantic 'je ne sais quoi. defined' by Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R
Campaign Work, Thursday, 02 September 2010 01:46PM
Virgin Atlantic is promoting its Upper Class offering through a new print, outdoor and online campaign.
Created by Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, the campaign introduces a new positioning to underline the brand’s luxurious credentials: "Your airline’s either got it or it hasn’t".
The print ads feature stylish shots of passengers enjoying the glamour and comfort that Virgin Atlantic has to offer, along with the strapline: "Je ne sais quoi. Defined".
An accompanying digital campaign will feature banner ads, as well as a microsite that will allow users to experience all aspects of the Virgin Atlantic experience.
Paul Dickinson, director of sales and marketing for Virgin Atlantic said: "People always tell us that there is something special and different about travelling with Virgin Atlantic and this campaign was designed to illustrate that certain magic ingredient that sets us apart from the competition."
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Group Account Director / Junior Business Director, £80k. Leading ATL / Integrated agency MODA consult £75k - £80k + excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director or Group Account Director - £60k to £70k - ATL/Digital MODA consult Around the £60k - £70k + excellent benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned