In association with
Virgin Atlantic 'je ne sais quoi. defined' by Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R
Campaign Work, Thursday, 02 September 2010 01:46PM
Virgin Atlantic is promoting its Upper Class offering through a new print, outdoor and online campaign.
Created by Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, the campaign introduces a new positioning to underline the brand’s luxurious credentials: "Your airline’s either got it or it hasn’t".
The print ads feature stylish shots of passengers enjoying the glamour and comfort that Virgin Atlantic has to offer, along with the strapline: "Je ne sais quoi. Defined".
An accompanying digital campaign will feature banner ads, as well as a microsite that will allow users to experience all aspects of the Virgin Atlantic experience.
Paul Dickinson, director of sales and marketing for Virgin Atlantic said: "People always tell us that there is something special and different about travelling with Virgin Atlantic and this campaign was designed to illustrate that certain magic ingredient that sets us apart from the competition."
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Digital Account Manager Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Account Manager - Fantastic London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Great agency benefits , London
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Head of Social - Top London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 70000, London
- Digital Director - Integrated Entertainment Marketing Agency - London - £50k - £60k - NP205 Stonor £50k - £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne