In association with
Virgin Atlantic 'je ne sais quoi. defined' by Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R
Campaign Work, Thursday, 02 September 2010 01:46PM
Virgin Atlantic is promoting its Upper Class offering through a new print, outdoor and online campaign.
Created by Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, the campaign introduces a new positioning to underline the brand’s luxurious credentials: "Your airline’s either got it or it hasn’t".
The print ads feature stylish shots of passengers enjoying the glamour and comfort that Virgin Atlantic has to offer, along with the strapline: "Je ne sais quoi. Defined".
An accompanying digital campaign will feature banner ads, as well as a microsite that will allow users to experience all aspects of the Virgin Atlantic experience.
Paul Dickinson, director of sales and marketing for Virgin Atlantic said: "People always tell us that there is something special and different about travelling with Virgin Atlantic and this campaign was designed to illustrate that certain magic ingredient that sets us apart from the competition."
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Interim Senior Marketing Manager - Campaigns Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment To £60,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- International Brand Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment To £55,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Marketing Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40,000 - £43,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Junior Brand Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £Attractive, London (North), London (Greater)
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Pizza Hut launches Classic Crust with TV campaign
- Fold7 splits with Gocompare.com amid talk of Gio Compario's return
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas
- Ronseal claims to ditch 'does exactly what it says on the tin' strapline