Brands warned over agency social media hyperbole
Brands need to beware of hyperbole from agencies that claim to be able to lead social media efforts without having the rights skills, according to a Mumbrella Question Time audience.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Marketing Executive Brand Recruitment £25000 - £28000 per annum, St. Albans
- Freelancer Web Designer Creative Recruitment Negotiable, Hertfordshire
- Mid-weight Digital Project Manager Purple Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum, London