Brands warned over agency social media hyperbole
Brands need to beware of hyperbole from agencies that claim to be able to lead social media efforts without having the rights skills, according to a Mumbrella Question Time audience.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Junior Data Analyst Gemini Search £23000 - £27000 per annum + (depending on experience), City of London