Clinique runs AR ad in Marie Claire
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 06 September 2010 12:05PM
Cosmetics brand Clinique has launched an augmented reality campaign in conjunction with Marie Claire, to promote the new eye serum, Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle & UV Damage Corrector.
To demonstrate the "futuristic qualities" of Clinique’s new product and its benefits, IPC Digital’s commercial solutions team produced the video showing viewers the "Future of Beauty".
A symbol, published in the October issue out now and featured on the Marie Claire website, triggers the video when held in front of a webcam. The video also includes a promotion for viewers, who will receive a free sample of the product.
The October issue of Marie Claire also includes advertorial for Clinique in a 40-page beauty special called 'Future Beauty'.
The deal was brokered by media agency M2M.
Richard Johnstone, Marie Claire publishing director, said: "This is a first in the premium beauty market, and to develop such a promotion in partnership with Clinique will excite our readers."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- UX Sitecore Specialist Required | 1 Month Contract | Urgent Sta Salt Ã‚£300 - Ã‚£400 per day, Telford
- Senior Brand Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c£competitive package, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Stopgap Ã‚£40000 - Ã‚£48000 per annum, London
- Insight Executive Stopgap Ã‚£30000 per annum, London
- Usage & Revenue Enhancement Manager Stopgap Ã‚£65000 per annum + Benefits, London