Clinique runs AR ad in Marie Claire
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 06 September 2010 12:05PM
Cosmetics brand Clinique has launched an augmented reality campaign in conjunction with Marie Claire, to promote the new eye serum, Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle & UV Damage Corrector.
To demonstrate the "futuristic qualities" of Clinique’s new product and its benefits, IPC Digital’s commercial solutions team produced the video showing viewers the "Future of Beauty".
A symbol, published in the October issue out now and featured on the Marie Claire website, triggers the video when held in front of a webcam. The video also includes a promotion for viewers, who will receive a free sample of the product.
The October issue of Marie Claire also includes advertorial for Clinique in a 40-page beauty special called 'Future Beauty'.
The deal was brokered by media agency M2M.
Richard Johnstone, Marie Claire publishing director, said: "This is a first in the premium beauty market, and to develop such a promotion in partnership with Clinique will excite our readers."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Account Director - top agency in Leeds Perfect Marketing People To £60k, Leeds
- Assistant Brand Manager AF Selection £mid 20's, West Midlands
- Digital Senior Account Manager - top agency nr Chester Perfect Marketing People To £35k, Chester
- E-Commerce Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, South East England