Clinique runs AR ad in Marie Claire
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 06 September 2010 12:05PM
Cosmetics brand Clinique has launched an augmented reality campaign in conjunction with Marie Claire, to promote the new eye serum, Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle & UV Damage Corrector.
To demonstrate the "futuristic qualities" of Clinique’s new product and its benefits, IPC Digital’s commercial solutions team produced the video showing viewers the "Future of Beauty".
A symbol, published in the October issue out now and featured on the Marie Claire website, triggers the video when held in front of a webcam. The video also includes a promotion for viewers, who will receive a free sample of the product.
The October issue of Marie Claire also includes advertorial for Clinique in a 40-page beauty special called 'Future Beauty'.
The deal was brokered by media agency M2M.
Richard Johnstone, Marie Claire publishing director, said: "This is a first in the premium beauty market, and to develop such a promotion in partnership with Clinique will excite our readers."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Media Manager - Client Side! Aspire £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, London
- Global Account Manager Dot-Gap €50k , Amsterdam
- Social Media Manager Dot-Gap £40k, London Central
- Display Account Manager Dot-Gap £35k , London Central